X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CnP.Support
    replied
    @Kmikula,

Sure you can do this. Simply go to the Event > Fields > Custom Questions: See the image below:

Click image for larger version

Name:	2016-04-27_16-31-02.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	114.0 KB
ID:	23687

you may pass custom questions and if you check the "visible" to false the question will not appear for the registrant to answer but the answer will be in the report.

Hope that helps.

Leave a comment:

• Kmikula
    replied
    Is it possible to create custom fields within C&P Event Management? For example, I may have more than one Event Coordinator per Event and would like the ability to report on this. C&P currently only offers one field to designate an Event Coordinator.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day!

Please note that if NPSP is present, Click & Pledge does not deal with the account. As soon as we create an account the NPSP services & triggers will take over.

C&P has nothing to do with account creation.

Hope that answers your question.

Leave a comment:

• Kmikula
    replied
    Fantastic, thank you! I have one additional question. When at temporary contact is created, is there a way to associate that contact to an existing household upon creating a new contact? Current state, it creates a new household for the contact but I'd like to associate it with an existing household. Is this possible?

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day @Kmikula,

We reviewed your instance and upgraded your instance to resolve the issue. In reviewing your post-installation we realized that you have not deleted the following deprecated fields of the NPSP application.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2016-04-21_8-03-20.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	40.1 KB
ID:	23515

We have not deleted these fields since you may be using them in your apps. We recommend these fields to be deleted since they are no longer in use by NPSP.

Please let us know if you need help with deleting these fields.

Leave a comment:

• Kmikula
    replied
    Org ID: 00DG0000000C8E3 . I have granted access to our org. Thank you very much. We also need mapping from the following custom form fields (3-6) on the Attendee mapped to the Contact record. I have included a screenshot of those fields.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day!

Please grant us login access and give us the Salesforce Organization ID and we will do the rest.

Leave a comment:

• Kmikula
    replied
    I need to upgrade the version of Click and Pledge that I am currently operating from. How can I do so?

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day!

The only solution is to use the Event Listing Sites where different events may be listed but registration is limited to a single event. For example you may have a listing of all your events using the Event listing page but when the user clicks on an event he/she is able to only register for that event with all its levels.

Registering for multiple events with one form is not currently offered.

Leave a comment:

• Kmikula
    replied
    I understand but does using levels allow for customizing and displaying different event locations, dates, and times? For example, I have one course (parent) with multiple classes (event/child) offered.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day!

No- events are individual registrations since they have their own discount codes and inventory. Mixing multiple events in one registration forms will create a mixing of discounts, etc.

You may want to consider using different levels in an event allowing the user to register for more than 1 item at a time.

Leave a comment:

• Kmikula
    replied
    Is it possible to add more than one event to a registration page? Like adding more than one attendee to a session, I'd like to give customers the option to add more events to one checkout.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day!

Please read the URL you posted this forum as suggested before:

https://uppervalleyhaven.org/4777-2/...ZDg3OQ==&RefID

Take a look at the on field: - note that %20 is space

Invalid Credit Card [meaning the card number fails the checksum- the number is invalid and does not match the format a credit card number]

What does that tell you?

Phone number is not a required field and may be blank when posted.

so the issue is really clear as given in the URL.

Leave a comment:

• UVHaven
    replied
    When registering with through FireFox I recieved this error:

https://uppervalleyhaven.org/4777-2/...ZDg3OQ==&RefID=

What does it mean and how to i fix it? I see that it says invalid credit card but why? It is a visa...

Also, are it is required to have the billing phone number? Can we have the billing phone number available to not required to match? Does it need to be in a specific format? Could that be causing a problem?

Originally posted by Support.Department View Post
    Good day!

Please see the link you sent me:

https://uppervalleyhaven.org/3802-2/...ZjYxMjU=&RefID

and its elements (arguments):

on=1303131046587489685&
    response=decline&
    hashresponse=ZTBkM2Q4ZWIzM2IzZTE4M2JmODhiMmMyOTc0N zIzZGJkZjYxMjU=&
    RefID

on = order number
    response= is the bank's response
    hashresponse = a security code for developers to ensure the post back response source.
    RefID = a text posted to the forms processor for post back - typically used when a transaction updates an internal database and the primary key is passed on as part of the payment to help with updating the same transaction in post back.

We reviewed your transaction and your donor was also blocked due to their IP having been blocked before. The donor has been cleared now and it should be fine. When testing is done with production servers and patterns matching fraud are detected the system will automatically stops any future activity.

Please test your system and let us know if you still have any issues.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day!

When you are on the https://faas.cloud.clickandpledge.com it means you have posted to the processor not through a secure page.

Per PCI mandates we do not respond to posts that don't come via an https page.

Please make sure your form is hosted on a secure page and test again.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X