X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Neely,

A new release addressing more usability issues for free event was just released.

Please visit the post showing the latest release links: http://forums.clickandpledge.com/showthread.php?t=579

Leave a comment:

• Neely
    replied
    Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Neely,

We just released version 1.81.

Please check the release note: http://forums.clickandpledge.com/showthread.php?t=933

Leave a comment:

• Neely
    replied
    Great! I will take the time to try the beta test and get back to you. Thanks, I appreciate the update.

Neely

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day!

We just released a BETA with the feature that was requested.

http://forums.clickandpledge.com/showthread.php?t=554

You may want to test it when you have a moment. The beta appears to be stable but we are still testing. Our goal is to release this by Friday February 1 at the latest.

In this release we removed Invoice text field and also added Custom Payment Type which let's you add "Pay at the door" as a payment option.

If you find time to test it please let us know if you run into any issues.

Leave a comment:

• Neely
    replied
    Ok, I understand. Thank you for submitting the ticket for the change in payment options.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Neely,

The Billing Information is required since the information is used for the Registrant.

The event has 1 registrant who registers may attendees. In the previous release we were asking for the Registrant information in Step 2 but that was causing confusion.

Each event has to have 1 person that registers everyone. His information is required for creating contacts.

The payment information is also required for setting up the events but if the balance is $0 at the end the system should not ask for Invoicing and the check number. I have submitted a ticket requesting this change. We will have an update, hopefully this week, addressing all reported issues.

Leave a comment:

• Neely
    replied
    I would like for the form to not request "Payee Information" at all. I'd like also not to have to select a 'payment option' on the C&P Event Detail page. Perhaps there could be a "Free" option among the 'payment options' on the C&P Event Detail page.
    Last edited by Neely; 01-26-2013, 10:10 AM.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Neely,

It is working correctly.

As you see there are no credit card information requested. The registrant information is being requested without any credit card info.

It simply asks for a check number since it is invoking the invoicing.

I will talk to the developers to make an update removing the check number in case of $0. The rest is working fine.

What behavior are you expecting?

Leave a comment:

• Neely
    replied
    Here is the link: https://harlempride.secure.force.com...0pA0000001n9dV

Leave a comment:

• Neely
    replied
    Not really, I only selected "invoice" to get through the payment page which won't let you save the page without selecting some sort of payment option.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Hi Neely,

Are you accepting invoicing in the event?

Leave a comment:

• Neely
    replied
    Then I am doing something wrong, because the problem is that my system is presenting the credit card information form. I even made sure I had not checked any payment options, however, I can't save the page without doing so. Please advise.

Thanks
    Last edited by Neely; 01-26-2013, 09:11 AM.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Hi Neely,

A free event is one that has a price of $0. That easy

If the balance at the time of checkout is $0 the system will not present the credit card information and only presents the submit button.

Leave a comment:

• Neely
    started a topic How Do You Create A Free Event?

How Do You Create A Free Event?

I just upgraded to version 1.75 and everything works! However, I can't figure out (after combing the forum and consulting the manual) how to make a free event. Should I simply delete the payment page layout?

Thanks,
    Neely
Working...
X