X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied
    Good day @jillifoss

Here is the KB article about 'custom primary campaign source settings' and the 'transaction campaign settings' in the campaign page of the C&P settings tab in Salesforce: https://support.clickandpledge.com/s...tings-Campaign

Please note that in the case of "blank SKU" it won't work if there is any value in the SKU field.

Please review the above KB article and of course, you can join live support to get your questions answered.

Leave a comment:

• jillifoss
    replied
    I'm still setting things up, but will share that information once it's ready for your review. I would love to understand more about the differences between the 'custom primary campaign source settings' and the 'transaction campaign settings' in the campaign page of the C&P settings tab in Salesforce.

If I'm understanding correctly, we need to go through all existing forms/events and make sure those with SKUs are mapped to campaigns via SKUs, so we can change the "any or blank SKU" criteria to only "blank SKU" - and that would ensure the event settings for attendee and opportunity campaigns won't be overridden?

Sorry I'm not able to join live support today, I may try to join next week.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied
    Good day @jillifoss

If you didn't use Campaign mapping, then directly you can assign Level Campaign for Attendee and Registrant Campaign for Events. In the case of Campaign Mapping, you can map the Campaigns in C&P Settings > Campaign based on SKU.

May I know the Event name and the order number so that we can review it?

Leave a comment:

• jillifoss
    replied
    Hi again.. I see that this was related to some of the changes in the most recent release. It seems like a key piece of functionality has been lost, or I'm just confused on how to achieve the following:
    • Put the ticket purchase/registrant into one campaign
    • Put the attendees into a different campaign
    Is that still possible?

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• jillifoss
    replied
    Ahhh, I see! Thank you very much!

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied
    Good day @jillifoss

It is due to the settings you have specified in C&P Settings > Campaign > Custom Primary Campaign Source >> Item SKU is Any or Blank condition, Transaction Campaign will get assigned.

I see that you have specified the SKU for the Levels:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Level SKU.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	53.6 KB
ID:	62811

To assigned that particular Campaign, you have to set the SKU condition in Campaign > Custom Primary Campaign Source.

Click image for larger version

Name:	SKU Mapping PCS Settings.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	124.2 KB
ID:	62810

Please check and let us know if you have any questions.

Leave a comment:

• jillifoss
    started a topic Attendees not added to Salesforce campaign

Attendees not added to Salesforce campaign

Hey there, I'm pulling a report of guests for today's event, and discovered the event attendees weren't being added to the Salesforce campaign that I specified (under Levels, under Additional Information). Not one of them. The event is tonight, so not a huge concern, but want to make sure this doesn't happen again. Can someone log in and take a look at why this happened/make sure it doesn't happen on future events? (We'll be upgrading shortly, i know there was a new release that just came out.)

Org ID 00DA0000000Avko (access has been granted)

The event is called February Winter Warmer, the campaign everyone should have been added to is the "2022 Feb Winter Warmers Attendees" campaign - as of right now, that campaign has no one in it. There may be purchases made at the event tonight, which will add those people, but you can see the first responded date on the campaign members.

Thank you!
Working...
X