X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied
    Good day @Carl Paulsen

Please note that the Default template is provided with the package but if you want your custom templates, then you will need to create them in Designer so that it will list that template name along with the Default. If you want to make any changes in the template, you can do that in the Designer.

https://support.clickandpledge.com/s...-site-template

Please see:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Designer.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	190.2 KB
ID:	62716

Once you create the template, go to the Basic Information page, where you can see the created site template name in the dropdown.

Hope that helps. Please check and let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Leave a comment:

• Carl Paulsen
    replied
    Ah, right. The Site user. That was indeed set to PST, and I imagine that was the issue. Thank you. And for the site templates, if I opt to Select a template but there is no way to select one, does that mean we don't have a site template set up other than the default? My concern is that there was no place to make any change except to select the value "Default" or "Select."

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied
    Good day @Carl Paulsen

The time zone for the sites is used to host the events in other time zones. The timezone for the site can update under site settings: Navigate to Setup > Site > Public Access Settings > View Users > click on the full name of "Site Guest User, Default" > here update the timezone.

Regarding your last question, that is a default template. You can design your own templates in C&P Designer which will list in Events to select it.

Leave a comment:

• Carl Paulsen
    started a topic Site Template questions

Site Template questions

In the Events app in Salesforce, the basic information on an Event shows a field called Site Template. That field shows an option of "Default" or "Select." In the data area to the right, it only shows a time zone (GMT-8:00). First, why is Site Template showing the time zone? The time zone it's showing is incorrect for our complany/org. We are set to EST but it's showing PST. Salesforce is configured properly so where is this pulling the time zone it is displaying?

Finally, and more importantly, shouldn't this field allow me to select a site template? Neither Default nor Select give me any means to select a site template. What am I missing here?
Working...
X