X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neely
    replied
    Hi C&P Support,

It worked. Everything looks great! You guys are the best.

Thanks and much appreciation.
    Neely (obviously VERY enthusiastic!!!)

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Neely,

Please see the following update:

http://forums.clickandpledge.com/showthread.php?595-Release-1-29-Editor-update-and-minor-feature-updates

this release has resolved the Editor issue. We have tested it in lots and lots of installations and it works in all instances. We have also added a number of subtle issues that are not listed in the release notes.

Please test it and let us know if the editor in your instance works.

Leave a comment:

• Neely
    replied
    Thanks for the update!
    Neely

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Neely,

We have a test release that appears to enable the form for the accounts that don't show the editor.

The release is scheduled for Monday - Feb. 20, 2012 & is currently being tested.

I will keep you posted.

Leave a comment:

• Neely
    replied
    Thanks C&P Support. Your hard work is appreciated.

Neely

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day!

We are looking into the variations among versions of Salesforce. We have setup and installed the app in Enterprise versions and it works in all instances. We have clients that are using it without any problem and a few that have reported this problem.

It seems like there are 2 editors that Salesforce uses. Some have CK Editor and some have FCK editor. To allow for images we are using FCK Editor and apparently some versions don't have that editor available. We are preparing a new update to be released this week that will have additional code to account for the different versions available in different instances.

We will make it available in the forum and will post a reply here so you can try it.

Leave a comment:

• justinutz@gmail.com
    replied
    I am having this same problem. I created the event and have been working on it since the event management module was released and just over the weekend I quit getting the HTML editor when I loaded the pages. Same issue the other person is having.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Neely,

We are researching this trying to figure out when and why this happens. It is definitely a permission issue.

I am sure we will have an answer shortly.

Leave a comment:

• Neely
    replied
    The Accessibility Mode option was not checked. The problem still exists. Can it be some other setting?

Thanks,
    Neely

Leave a comment:

• Shirin
    replied
    Text Editor not showing

Originally posted by Neely View Post
    Thanks, I'll do that now.
    Hi Neely,
    We believe the problem you are experiencing is due to your settings in Salesforce.
    Please go to your name o the top of the page and click on set up

Your Name > Setup > My Personal Information > Personal Information

Under my personal information, make sure the Accessibility Mode is Unchecked.

Click image for larger version

Name:	accessibility-Mode1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	19.1 KB
ID:	15037

Regards

Leave a comment:

• Neely
    replied
    Thanks, I'll do that now.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Neely,

Please send an email to [email protected] requesting an account check.

They will send you a UserID that you can add to your Salesforce account with admin rights so we can login and test the account. Naturally there is something peculiar to your account and hopefully we can find it.

Leave a comment:

• Neely
    replied
    Hi, I disabled the anti-virus and the firewall, logged out and back into SF and I still get the same thing. Could it be a problem with my page layout or permissions?

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Neely,

can you temporarily disable your anti-virus or firewall .. I want to see if JS is being blocked by your Firewall if it is enabled in the Windows Control Panel.

Leave a comment:

• Neely
    replied
    Wow, this is weird. I made sure JavaScript was enabled in both IE and FFox and tested it in Chrome and I still get the C&P Events listing page coming up without an editing menu. Can you log into my instance of Salesforce to get a closer look?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X