X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CnP.LiveSupport.AB
    replied
    Allison ,

Have you considered making use of the check-in/check-out feature? Are you wanting to do this so that you can tell who really came and who did not?

Leave a comment:

• Allison
    replied
    This is for a free event, has no discounts attached to it, and does not have inventory limitations. We have hundreds of registrations for each event and many no-shows. It's just not practical to have to resubmit every registration to clean up the data.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied
    Good day @Allison

No, it is not possible as it will have major ramifications for pricing, inventory, discount, etc. One cannot remove a single item from a list given group discounts, etc. all depend on the total quantity. The cascading effect of a single attendee has a lot of ripples across a lot of attributes.

The best solution is to credit the entire transaction and register them again using the box office & the card on file.

Leave a comment:

• Allison
    started a topic Deleting attendee registration level

Deleting attendee registration level

We have an event currently happening where attendees can sign up for different webinars under one registration. We would like to be able to delete the ones that people do not show up for without having to redo the entire registration. I searched and it seems that in 2017, it was being added to an update but I can't find any further information.

We can delete the attendee record from the contact in Salesforce but because we have custom questions assigned to the registrations they are still showing up in reports. I discovered that by deleting the attendee record it does not delete the custom question record, so we are having to do that separately. It would be great if there was a simpler way to clean up the data.
Working...
X