Clear All

• mzellner@npsafoundation.org
    replied
    Great, thank you.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied
    Good day @[email protected]

This is really strange! We reviewed the above order number and found that the Attendee details are blank. It might be due to any extension blocking the data to fill out. We are investigating the case and testing our app with multiple scenarios to duplicate the issue. If possible please get the following information from the registrant: OS version, browser version, and if any extensions are installed.

However, for now, the solution is to edit the Attendee details and fill the data with valid info and save it as shown in the below images:

Click image for larger version

Name:	attendee info.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	103.8 KB
ID:	58258

You have to enter the details here:

Click image for larger version

Name:	attendee info2.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	71.1 KB
ID:	58259

We are investigating the case and will update you if are able to replicate the issue.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Also - let me know if I should start a separate ticket, but I thought I would add here, since it's another instance of odd things with event registration, due to user error.

I have a Temp Contact from an event in which the Attendee name is blank. I checked the registration level, and First Name and Last Name are both required; I also just tested the registration form, and it gives me an error message when attempting to proceed to payment with blank name fields for the Attendee.

The related Order No. is
    28969-2103161127261461003
    What should I do to fix whatever might be going wrong here? Thanks!

Leave a comment:

replied
    Actually I should have looked into this further first - where do I access the Attendee Contact Details?

Leave a comment:

replied
    Oh my goodness, that's embarassing! Thanks very much. I hadn't looked all the way through the transaction data and now it's perfectly clear. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied
    Good day @[email protected]

We just reviewed and found that the user itself entered the information in that way. Please see the Attendee Contact Details of the above order number:

Click image for larger version  Name:	first name and email.jpg Views:	2 Size:	78.9 KB ID:	58201

Last edited by CnP.Support.AM; 03-15-2021, 03:26 AM.

Leave a comment:

• temp contact has email address in last name field, although data is correct

Hi! I have a strange situation with a temp contact being created from a transaction, where the first and last names are condensed into the first name field, and the email address is inserted in last name. I re-processed the data, and the same thing happened. If you can look at Order No. 28969-2103081048047828131 that would be great, thanks!

Our Org ID is 00Do0000000I2hr, and I've granted access. Thanks!
Working...
X