Event creation trouble since '21 update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Event creation trouble since '21 update

I Am having issues with setting up an event. It was going to a authentication page forcing user to login. I have one event I'm trying to setup and it isn't working since the updates. https://radioroomevents.secure.force...ge?event_id=a1 Y3b000002qq76EAA

above it the link for the event
    I've granted access for 1 week
    ID is 00D80000000KZ9L

somehow I made some odd change and now when trying to view the event this pops up
    • These fields ( CnP_PaaS_EVT__Double_the_Donation__c,CnP_PaaS_EVT_ _Price__c,CnP_PaaS_EVT__Quantity__c,CnP_PaaS_EVT__ Lock_Default_Donation__c,CnP_PaaS_EVT__Registratio ns_Included__c,CnP_PaaS_EVT__Total__c,CnP_PaaS_EVT __Pdf_Name__c,CnP_PaaS_EVT__Site_Url__c,CnP_PaaS_E VT__Registration_Type__c,CnP_PaaS_EVT__Sold_Out__c ,CnP_PaaS_EVT__Registration_Timeout__c,CnP_PaaS_EV T__Hide_timer__c,CnP_PaaS_EVT__Publish_date__c,CnP _PaaS_EVT__Organization_Information__c,CnP_PaaS_EV T__Event_title__c,CnP_PaaS_EVT__Event_Location__c, CnP_PaaS_EVT__Event_description__c,CnP_PaaS_EVT__S elect_Template__c,CnP_PaaS_EVT__Donation_tax_deduc tible__c,CnP_PaaS_EVT__AttendeesNo_Additional_Paym ent__c,CnP_PaaS_EVT__Label_for_additional_donation __c,CnP_PaaS_EVT__C_P_Account_Id__c,CnP_PaaS_EVT__ Event_Ended__c,CnP_PaaS_EVT__Total_Inventory__c,Cn P_PaaS_EVT__Inventory_sold__c,CnP_PaaS_EVT__Maximu m_capacity__c,CnP_PaaS_EVT__Declined__c,CnP_PaaS_E VT__Thank_You__c,CnP_PaaS_EVT__Terms_Conditions__c ,CnP_PaaS_EVT__Show_Terms_Conditions__c,CnP_PaaS_E VT__Venue_Name__c,CnP_PaaS_EVT__State__c,CnP_PaaS_ EVT__Zip__c,CnP_PaaS_EVT__SEO_Meta_Tags__c,CnP_Paa S_EVT__PreStart_Message__c,CnP_PaaS_EVT__Location_ Log_Lat__c,CnP_PaaS_EVT__Display_Google_Map_With__ c,CnP_PaaS_EVT__Event_Avatar__c,CnP_PaaS_EVT__Inac tive_Event_Message__c ) doesn't have permissions to view by the User
    • The Event is not found
    • These fields ( CnP_PaaS_EVT__C_P_API_Settings__c,CnP_PaaS__Curren cy_Code__c,CnP_PaaS__Gateway__c,CnP_PaaS__CnP_Acco unt_Number__c,CnP_PaaS__CnP_Account_GUID__c,CnP_Pa aS_EVT__Free_Payment__c,CnP_PaaS_EVT__Currency_lab el__c,CnP_PaaS_EVT__Currency__c,CnP_PaaS_EVT__Amer ican_Express__c,CnP_PaaS_EVT__Credit_Card__c,CnP_P aaS_EVT__Custom_Payment_Check__c,CnP_PaaS_EVT__Cus tom_Payment_Name__c,CnP_PaaS_EVT__Discover__c,CnP_ PaaS_EVT__JCB__c,CnP_PaaS_EVT__eCheck__c,CnP_PaaS_ EVT__Invoice__c,CnP_PaaS_EVT__Master_Card__c,CnP_P aaS_EVT__Purchase_Order__c,CnP_PaaS_EVT__Visa__c,C nP_PaaS_EVT__Connect_Campaign__c ) doesn't have permissions to view by the User
    • These fields ( CnP_PaaS_EVT__Publish_date__c,CnP_PaaS_EVT__Regist ration_Type__c ) doesn't have permissions to view by the User
    • CnP_PaaS_EVT__Event_settings__c object doesn't have the view permissions
    • There is no Template selected for this Event!

I think I've got the permissions solved but now when trying to view my event this appears. I've verified the template as well as CnP Account so not sure what is going on
    • There are no active C&P accounts for this event
    • There is no Template available for this Event!

Comment

Good day @bries

It was due to the lack of post-installation steps. However, we have fixed it and verified that the event page is loading fine.

Please check and let us know if we can be of any further assistance.
      Regards,
      Click & Pledge Support Department

On Salesforce? Help us by rating our app: Click & Pledge Donor Management on AppExchange

Join us @ the educational webinars: https://clickandpledge.com/webinars/
      Live Support available Join between 3:00 - 3:30 p.m. ET Monday - Thursday: https://clickandpledge.com/webinars/
      Are you on Salesforce? Join us at the Power of Us Hub: https://powerofus.force.com/0F980000000CjpC

Comment

It's working fine now Thank you so much!

Comment

Working...
        X