X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied
    Good day @scenicrivers

We found that the email template was created on 25th Feb and after creating that Template, there are no new registrations to fire the template.

Please see:

Click image for larger version

Name:	template created date.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	102.0 KB
ID:	57695

Please note that for the old Registrations, the template will not fire automatically, you will need to manually click on Send Email button.

However, we found that you have set to NOT visible the Email field for the registrant hence there is no email with the registrant record to fire the email.

You need to make the email field visible and required for the registrant:

Click image for larger version

Name:	email field.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	91.9 KB
ID:	57696

Hope you see the point. Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Leave a comment:

• scenicrivers
    replied
    Hi! Login access has been granted for 1 week. Also our org ID is 00D1I000000ldSZ. The event is over now, so it is an archived event called "2021 Professional Briefing." Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied
    Good day @scenicrivers

Would you please grant us login access and share the Event name so that we can review it?

Leave a comment:

• scenicrivers
    started a topic Event email messages failing

Event email messages failing

Hello! The event management email broadcast tools are not working for our events. I set up an event in January and created a "Thank you for registering" email to be sent automatically to each registrant. These emails sent successfully to all registrants. However, I tried creating subsequent emails--an Event Reminder email and a Thanks for Attending email--that I tried to send out via the "broadcast" function and both of these messages failed to send to all recipients. I don't know what's going on here. I selected the registrant group. Saved the message and then went back in to click "Send email," but this didn't work...and this is how it worked in the past. Please advise on how to correct.
Working...
X