Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• veronicap@tahoerimtrail.org
    replied
    Wonderful! My registration went through as well. Thank you so much.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.LiveSupport.AB
    replied
    [email protected].

That was it! My last test in your test event went all the way through. Could you give it a try and make sure it's good to go?

Leave a comment:

replied
    Please set the record owner to me. Veronica Palmer.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.LiveSupport.AB
    replied
    Veronica,

The default record owner for your Site is set to Justine Lentz, who is no longer an active user. Who would you like to set as the default record owner for records created by Event Registration?

Leave a comment:

• CnP.LiveSupport.AB
    replied
    [email protected] ,

The error is still occurring, I'll need to review some other permissions.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.LiveSupport.AB
    replied
    [email protected] ,

There is a sharing recalculation that I am running. You can go to setup > Apex Jobs and see the job 7074T00001bUeaj is running. I will test your event again once that job is complete, and I anticipate that will resolve the issue

Leave a comment:

replied
    We have had some issues with test mode in the past and try to avoid it now. But I have cloned our event and put it in test mode and titled it TOT test. Everything seems fine until I try to get to the payment page at the end. This is an improvement from yesterday but still not fixed enough to be functional. How long would we need to wait in order for the changes to take effect?

Leave a comment:

• CnP.LiveSupport.AB
    replied
    Hi [email protected]

It can take some time for the sharing rules for the event Site that are now required in the latest release of Salesforce to finish running. Which event do you have in test mode that we should review to verify that you are functional?

Leave a comment:

replied
    Hello. Thank you for your help but this issue is not fully resolved. We can now view the preview but when we click through to make a test payment we are still getting an "Authorization Required" screen when we get to the payment window. We are hoping to run registration for a major program through this platform next week. Please help.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied
    Good day @[email protected]

We have fixed it.

Please check and let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Leave a comment:

• Authorization Required to preview event pages

None of our users are able to view any of the "veiw" buttons on any event pages. We all get an error that says "Authorization Required: You must first log in or register before accessing this page."

I had this issue in January and it was resolved but now has returned. I have checked all our user permission sets, updated our instance, and reestablished our connection to Salesforce. None of this has solved the issue. Please help.

Access granted for 1 week.
    ID: 00D15000000NGyn
Working...
X