• Show
Clear All

• CnP.Support.PJ
    replied
    Good Day @Allison

Please follow these steps:
    1. Open the Event in Standard Layout Object
    2. Select the Event registered Attendees
    3. Open each Attendee Details page and change the status to Authorized.
    If you find difficult to do this, please grant us access so that we will do it for you.

Leave a comment:

• Allison
    replied
    Thanks, do you have a suggestion of where else I can change the status? We use invoicing as an option as we work with a lot of government agencies that do not have credit cards for their staff to use. Out accounting team needs a way to differentiate between those who have paid by credit card and those who still owe a balance within Salesforce.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied
    Good day @Allison

We reviewed the event and it looks like you have changed the status of the Attendees to "Invoice Paid". It should be Authorized or Credit. Please note that you see those all in the report if the status of the Attendees is Authorized.

Leave a comment:

• Allison
    replied
    The dashboard report in Event Management. I've granted access. My org ID is 00DG0000000h7RM. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied
    Good day @Allison

Are you referring to Dashboard reports in Event Management or Salesforce reports? Would you please grant us login access to your instance so that we can review it?

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Leave a comment:

• Allison
    started a topic Attendee information report not populating

Attendee information report not populating

One of my events, Power Through Choices Virtual - Aug 2020, the link to the attendee report is blank. We have 15 people registered but they are not showing up in the report.
Working...
X