X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CnP.LiveSupport.AB
    replied
    Dan,

It sounds like you may be confused by the NPSP Payment Object's Payment Method field- please clarify if we are misinterpreting.

C&P's Donor Management app (aka Payment as a Service) only creates the Opportunity record. The Payment record that is automatically created for the Opportunity is created by your NPSP app, not ours.
    The Opportunity record has a field called C&P Payment Type, which may or may not be part of your Opportunity layout.

To update the Payment Method on your Payments, you should use the value of the Opportunity's C&P Payment Type to inform the value of the NPSP Payment's Payment Method field.

For your reference: Donor Management with Salesforce: Donor Management and NPSP

Click image for larger version

Name:	2019-05-13_forum DantAtBuffalo Payment Method.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	105.0 KB
ID:	46170

Leave a comment:

• dan@buffalo.com
    replied
    Hi,

All the payment records for the event have blank payment methods, whether they were paid by Credit Card or Check.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied
    what do you mean by "none of these show up on the Payment records in Salesforce" where you are expecting that to appear?

Leave a comment:

• dan@buffalo.com
    replied
    Hi. In Basic Information I've selected Credit card and Visa, Master Card, Discover and Amex. I also have a Custom Type of CHECK. Yet none of these show up on the Payment records in Salesforce. What can I do to insure the methods get to Salesforce Payments?

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied
    Good day @[email protected]

The payment methods can be selected in Basic Information under the respective Event. Please review the following KB article: http://help.clickandpledge.com/custo...ticles/1485333

Leave a comment:

• Payment method does not populate on the Payment in Salesforce

Hi, How do I get the payment method to appear on the salesforce payment for event registrations? Thanks.
Working...
X