X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kuhlemann
    started a topic Event Management set up

Event Management set up

I am attempting to set up our Event Management platform, I am getting the error message: Please create a Site or add a C&P Account in C&P settings. I confirmed C&P account is set up in settings, it also will not allow me to create a site. I will grant login access.

• kuhlemann
    replied
    Okay, it seemed to have work this time, thank you.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied
    It should prompt you to the Salesforce login page where you need to enter Salesforce login details and once you enter the details it will take you back to the Connect page. Maybe the current browser blocking something? Would you please use another browser and check?

Leave a comment:

• kuhlemann
    replied
    Can you please confirm the connection was established? I went through the steps, however, it did not take me to Salesforce it took me back to the Click & Pledge page but said it was verified.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied
    Good day @kuhlemann

We have upgraded your Salesforce instance with the latest versions of our apps and completed the post-installation steps.

It is highly recommended that you login to the Connect & re-establish connection. You may see that your account is already connected but this does not mean the new information has posted to Salesforce.

To establish connection please see the following KB article: https://cnp.mn/Salesforce-Connection

Latest Release notes: http://cnp.mn/Salesforce-Latest-Releases

Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Leave a comment:

• kuhlemann
    replied
    Okay thank you, I have now set that up. Please proceed with the update and installation steps.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied
    The site you are referring to custom domain name but NOT force.com site. Please navigate as shown below and set up a force.com site: https://help.salesforce.com/articleV...iew.htm&type=5

Classic view: Setup Build > Develop > Sites (or just search for "sites" in the quick search area on the left hand side > here you can set up a force.com site.

Lightning view:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	site lightning view.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	129.1 KB
ID:	44241

Leave a comment:

• kuhlemann
    replied
    Thanks for checking, however I did the site set up and custom domain a few months ago prior to using payments as a service and donor management. Is there a separate installation that needs completed for the event platform?

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied
    Good day @kuhlemann

We reviewed and found that the post-installation has not done in your instance. In order to complete the post-installation, we need to have the Force.com domain set up. We just logged to your account and noticed you have not yet set up the sites. Please see below:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Site.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	116.1 KB
ID:	44202

We typically recommend using the organization's website address as the site address in Salesforce. Given this is something that cannot be changed (easily), once it has been set we need your approval before clicking the agreed button.

Is this OK to set up?

We noticed that your instance is out of date, if you allow us we will upgrade and complete the post-installation steps.

Leave a comment:

• kuhlemann
    replied
    Organization ID: 00Df2000000CEKC

Leave a comment:

Working...
X