Customizing Site template in C&P Events

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customizing Site template in C&P Events

I am trying to configure event a2B1U000000Y3HxUAK in Salesforce instance ID: 00D1U000000DA7v using C&P Events Manager. You still have access granted.

The site template designer is giving me grief and not allowing me to add a 10px right margin to the image, so the event description is right up against the image. I tried adding custom CSS div type to indent the text, and also tried changing the img style to style="display:inline; float:left; height:211px; width:324px; margin-right:10px; " which disappears as soon as I press save. I tried indenting the Event Description on the Event Information on Basic Information page, but that doesn't show up in the site design, either.

In addition, the Total Amount (above Total Tax Deductible) and the Continue button are currently green, and I would like to change those to custom colors. I can't find the way to customize those settings, although I believe I was previously able to customize some settings; I just cannot find my way back to the proper screen, and would appreciate directions. Thanks!

Good day @mirrorstage

Sorry for the inconvenience. We agree that the editor inside the designer has limitations from the Salesforce, it basically removes some tags and properties once clicked on save.

We reviewed the template code and created one test template with the name "CnP Developer Test" in which we tried to fix the above described issues.

Here is the preview of the template: "CnP Developer Test"
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Image3.jpg
Views:	96
Size:	166.6 KB
ID:	44011

We found that the custom CSS was missing from your template. Please note that you can get default custom CSS by clicking on Reset button which you will find on the right side of the Custom CSS section.

However, please see the changes we made for Total Amount in the test template:

Name:	Image1.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	166.2 KB
ID:	44012

You may also update the Button styles as shown in the below image:

Name:	Image2.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	109.5 KB
ID:	44013

You can copy the custom CSS and HTML code from our test template to your template.

Hope that helps. Please let us know if you need further assistance.
    Regards,
    Click & Pledge Support Department

On Salesforce? Help us by rating our app: Click & Pledge Donor Management on AppExchange

Join us @ the educational webinars: https://clickandpledge.com/webinars/
    Live Support available Join between 3:00 - 3:30 p.m. ET Monday - Thursday: https://clickandpledge.com/webinars/
    Are you on Salesforce? Join us at the Power of Us Hub: https://powerofus.force.com/0F980000000CjpC

Comment

Thank you--much appreciated!!

Comment

Working...
      X