Announcement

Collapse

Information Needed

See more
See less

Map Live Stream/ Patron Comments into salesforce.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied
    The reason you don't see the comments on that list because there are NO comments mapped to that field for Opportunity Object. Of course, if you map to that field for Opportunity Object then it will appear.

Leave a comment:

• jcastillo
    replied
    Hi!

I've got another question regarding this...
    I've been trying to Map the comments into the opportunity page layouts in salesforce and I can't get it to work. As of now, we'd like to show comments in this list view I've set up: https://sforce.co/2FweXHl
    I already granted you account login access so you can go ahead and see the page I'm referring to.

Thanks again and I look forward to your response!
    Joward

Leave a comment:

• jcastillo
    replied
    Oh ok! makes total sense! Thanks so much! appreciate everything you do!

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied
    Good day @jcastillo

We reviewed and found that per mapping it has been mapped to the Contact field. Please see:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Contact field map.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	99.2 KB
ID:	44283

You have not added the field to the contact layout. We simply added the Comments/Questions field by editing the page layout.

Leave a comment:

• jcastillo
    replied
    I granted you Account Login Access.
    I see the Public Comment value in C&P Data with Transaction-6754 and order number 32291-1812281607558897259 but how can we use this in reporting?
    Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied
    Good day @jcastillo

Please note that the question should be the same as it is under C&P Data in order to map the fields. Would you please grant us access and share the order number so that we can review it?

Leave a comment:

• jcastillo
    replied
    I'm not sure of the setup I created and it doesn't work as well after a few attempts to map the comments. I wonder if there's a specific step to this Public Comment mapping that you can share aside from the general reference you shared.
    I've attached a screenshot of what I did so far.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied
    Good day @jcastillo

Please review the following KB article: http://help.clickandpledge.com/custo...ticles/1164713

You may set up the mapping for Public Comment in custom question mapping.

Leave a comment:

• jcastillo
    replied
    Thank you! But, how exactly do I set up this correctly? If you can give me a link to any documentation you have that would be helpful!

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied
    Good day @jcastillo

Yes, we are posting that information into the Salesforce as Public Comment and you may map the Public Comment into the following three objects in Salesforce: Accounts, Contacts, and Opportunities.

Leave a comment:

• jcastillo
    started a topic Map Live Stream/ Patron Comments into salesforce.

Map Live Stream/ Patron Comments into salesforce.

Is it possible that the comment section int the donation form (Live Stream/Patron Comment) be captured and save this information in Salesforce?
Working...
X