Clear All

• Jennifer
    replied
    I got it updated, thanks!

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied
    Good day @Jennifer

If you go to Settings > Sites >> Site Label >> Public Access Settings >> View Users >> here you will see the option. However, if you grant us access to your instance, I will share you the link to that path.

Leave a comment:

• Jennifer
    replied
    I'm sorry but I can't find this page, where do I go to get to this screen?

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied
    Good day @Jennifer

Since the transaction processed by site guest user, the email will be sent to the record owners email address with the respective name.

Please see:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Site guest user.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	63.5 KB
ID:	42683

You may update the above information to get a notification to the desired email address. However, we have fixed the above order number.

Please check and let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Leave a comment:

• Jennifer
    replied
    I've extended access for another three days.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied
    Good day @Jennifer

Would you please grant us access to your instance so that we can review what's going on?

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Leave a comment:

• Jennifer
    replied
    Date: 10/8/2018

Hi default Site Guest User,
    Sorry, but we have encountered an error while posting the data to your Salesforce account.

Additional information:
    • Order number: 20940-1810080901489517487
    • Contact name:
    • Transaction Result:
    • C&P Data ID: 3094
    • Organization ID: 00D36000000vZDF
    • Organization Name: Historic Oakland Foundation
    • Applications : Application Name: Salesforce:CnP_PaaS_Evt:Site- Version Number5.1808060003
      Installed Packages: 5.1808030001-9.1808160013-5.1808060003

System response:

"Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: UNABLE_TO_LOCK_ROW, unable to obtain exclusive access to this record or 1 records: 0033600000bEpQ1AAK: []"

Please check the following link for details:

https://historicoaklandfoundation.my...1O36000004GSdI

If you need further assistance please submit a support ticket athttp://Help.ClickandPledge.com
    Regards,
    Click & Pledge Development Team
    Salesforce Group

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day Jennifer

Please copy and paste the error in the post or post the image as a JPG. The forum shows png files as small image files that are not readable, as you see above.

Leave a comment:

• Jennifer
    replied
    Apologies for the delayed response. I've attached a snip of the error report and have granted access to our instance for 3-days. Thanks for looking into this for us!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied
    Good day @Jennifer

Would you please grant us login access to your Salesforce instance and share the complete error email message here so that we can review whats going on?

Leave a comment:

• Jennifer
    started a topic Error report notification

Error report notification

An e-mail regarding an error in posting an event transaction was sent to my boss with the salutation Dear Site Guest User. I'm curious as to why it is addressed to guest user instead of his name (as was the last error report I received) and the e-mail should have come to me instead of him. How can I change that as I don't see anything in settings (though I'm likely overlooking it)?
Working...
X