X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CnP.LiveSupport.AB
    replied
    Hi David,

Yes, your transactions can still happen while your instance is 'frozen', although there may be some delay in posting to Salesforce, or you may need to push the transactions into Salesforce from Connect once you complete your upgrade. Our payment forms are posting to your C&P Account, and you use Connect to see that information. The Donor Management application in Salesforce is an integration- not a sync. Once you set up the connection between your C&P Account and Salesforce, Salesforce is just receiving a copy of that transaction data, and then populating Salesforce Contacts, Accounts, Opportunities, and Campaigns based on Donor Management's C&P Settings.

Your event registrations should be fine as well, IF the Salesforce Event Site continues to function.

Leave a comment:

• Salesforce Freeze and Click and Pledge Event Management

Hi All,

We are in the process of upgrading our Salesforce Environment to NPSP3, and as a result our instance is freezing for about a week. I wanted to see if I could gather some more information on whether or not transactions and registrations could still happen while our instance is frozen for the upgrade. Let me know if there is other information that would help to answer this question.

Thank you very much,

David
Working...
X