Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joanmcm
    replied
    I am back in Salesforce! The record in C&P Events looks great. The registrant report is working. All is well in my world now. Thank you so much!!

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied
    Good day @Joanmcm

We have changed the email address to [email protected].

You will receive an email, please verify it and let us know if you are able to login to your instance.

Leave a comment:

• Joanmcm
    replied
    I still cannot login to Salesforce because when I try to reset my password it sends a "password reset" email to the email on file which is [email protected] and I can't change that because I can't log in. Can you please change my email back to [email protected] or tell me what the password is that you used?

Thank you so much for fixing the record!!! I really appreciate it.

Just so you know why I can't make a note on the template to use the registrant's name - it's because if the parent uses the child/attendee's name as the registrant it won't match the credit card information (since the parent is using the parent's credit card) and therefore the registration fee won't process. The system really needs to include in the credit card information section the name of the card holder. That is how many businesses handle payment processing. For example - I buy an airline ticket for my son - I complete the passenger information with my son's info and then it asks for the card holder information which I fill in using my name.

I apologize for creating this situation by trying to manipulate the data. Thank you again for fixing the record. Now, I just need to be able to get back into Salesforce.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied
    Good day @Joanmcm

Yes, we changed the password in order to login into your instance. However, one of developers reviewed and fixed the issue. Now you can see the Nicholas Sego as Registrant as well as Attendee. You may can find the same in the reports as well.

However, for future reference please don't manipulate those information, as stated earlier that all are interrelated with each other. You may add some kind of text/note in the site template so that user can fill the registrant and attendee information accordingly.

Please check and let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Leave a comment:

• Joanmcm
    replied
    I can't log into Salesforce. Did you change my password?

Leave a comment:

• Joanmcm
    replied
    Thank you!!!

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied
    Good day @Joanmcm

Thank you for your prompt response. We are able to login. We will investigate and get back to you shortly.

Leave a comment:

• Joanmcm
    replied
    Verification code 98668 using Firefox on Windows 7
    Sorry....

Leave a comment:

• Joanmcm
    replied
    I'm sorry, I don't know how to remove the 2 factor authentication. The code I was sent is 61641.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied
    Good day

We are prompted for a code:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Verification Code.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	38.7 KB
ID:	26979

Is it possible for you to remove the 2 factor authentication for the period of our testing. This is taking way too long and I am sure it is frustrating for you as well and we also like to make sure it works for you.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Leave a comment:

• Joanmcm
    replied
    The name is Stento

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied
    Good day @Joanmcm

We have received the email and finished the email change process but while resetting the password it prompt us with security question "What is your mother's maiden name?"

Leave a comment:

• Joanmcm
    replied
    C&P Support already has access to our Salesforce instance, 00Do0000000ZrdX, thru 10/15. I changed my email address from [email protected] to [email protected]. I believe you should receive a message with a verification code. I hope I understood your instructions correctly. Thank you for working on this.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied
    Good day @Joanmcm

Changing the name will NOT delete the record. As you can see in above images that the record has been deleted. However, we unable to locate the record and for further investigation we required direct access to your instance.

Please do the following:

1. Create a new user in your instance or temporarily give us access to an existing ADMIN user by changing the email to: [email protected]
    2. Post to this thread when you have made the change.

Having the email come to our mailbox allows us to request the verification code and login to the account. Please make sure the user you use for this purpose is an admin user.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Leave a comment:

• Joanmcm
    replied
    The record was not deleted. The registrant name was changed which is something your system allows. What can I do to correct this so that we can run a Registrant report? The original name in the registrant record was Ilana Albanese.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X