X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied
    Good day @kmorgan

We had researched this at length and found that the transaction in the question has been processed successfully. But, before the response get back from our API, they might have closed the browser or internet issue caused NOT to update the records in the Event.

However, we have updated the record manually.

Please check and let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Leave a comment:

• kmorgan
    replied
    Good Morning! Just wanted to check-in and see what is going on with this issue. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied
    Good day @kmorgan

We have successfully reset the password. We will investigate and get back to you with our findings.

Leave a comment:

• kmorgan
    replied
    That's a new one.... I think I've maybe resolved the issue.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied
    Good day @kmorgan

Thank you. We received an email and we tried to reset the password but it prompted with security question "What is the name of your favorite childhood friend?".

Leave a comment:

• kmorgan
    replied
    Ok I have linked you to one of our Admin account. Username is [email protected]. You should have received an email from our system.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied
    Good day @kmorgan

One of our developers working on your case and trying to find out the root cause of the above issue and for that they need to have direct access to your account.

Please do the following:
    1. Create a new user in your instance or temporarily give us access to an existing ADMIN user by changing the email to: [email protected]
    2. Post to this thread when you have made the change.
    Having the email come to our mailbox allows us to request the verification code and login to the account. Please make sure the user you use for this purpose is an admin user.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Leave a comment:

• kmorgan
    replied
    Anything on this issue??

Leave a comment:

• kmorgan
    replied
    Thank you I appreciate it!

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied
    Good day @kmorgan

Re-posting to Salesforce will won't charge the card. However, we are reviewing your instance and get back to you shortly.

Leave a comment:

• kmorgan
    replied
    Well I'm still confused.... I tried to repost the transaction to SF on 8/19 the order number is 1608191150101750560. If I go into Connect and look at Transactions it looks as though it processed correctly. So do i need to issue a credit. Have I charged him twice by re-posting? I've asked him to re-register, but I'm concerned by the data that I have that I'll be charging him 3 times now when he registers.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied
    Good day @kmorgan
    Yes, that person need to re-register. Their transaction has been aborted before it get charged.

Let us know if we can be of more help.

Leave a comment:

• kmorgan
    replied
    So would this person need to re-register? Because we ask several custom questions and he isn't showing up on my reports. So are you saying his credit card wasn't charged?

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied
    Good day @kmorgan
    We reviewed your instance and noticed that there is NO order number associated with the transaction which you are referring to and the status is Pending:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Status Pending.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	133.8 KB
ID:	26328

It happens when the transaction get aborted before it get hit to the API. Might be the internet issue or the browser has been closed before it get processed. We suggest you to delete that record since it is orphan data.

Let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Leave a comment:

• kmorgan
    replied
    Sorry about that! You should be good now. Thank you!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X