X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CnP.LiveSupport.AB
    replied
    Hi, Mary Beth,

There have been ongoing releases to fix specific issues in Events, but v10 is still scheduled for next year. It's a big change, as it will be incorporating our shopping cart - so there are some fundamental shifts. If you subscribe to the 'News & Announcements' forum group, you will receive emails when we issue releases with the release notes.

Leave a comment:

• mlemay@alianzaamericas.org
    replied
    Was this updated yet? when is the new release for events?

Leave a comment:

• CnP.LiveSupport.AB
    replied
    The latest release of Events is not inherently responsive. We will not be able to change this by next week.

There are simple steps you can take to ensure that the form will work on a phone. I have outlined these on the other post you made the same day as this one: (see attached)

If these steps don't resolve your problem of getting your event page to work well on a mobile phone, please send a link to your Event page, and we'll see if there's anything else we can suggest.
    Are there, or is there scheduled to be, mobile friendly event registration pages?

Leave a comment:

• mlemay@alianzaamericas.org
    replied
    THIS IS ABSOLUTELY CRITICAL - WE ARE HAVING AN EVENT NEXT WEEK THAT IS WITH MEXICAN PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES AND I'M GETTING ALL KINDS OF COMPLAINTS IN MEXICO BECAUSE EVERYONE USES THEIR PHONES TO REGISTER. I'M HOPING I HAVE AN OLD VERSION OF EVENTS INSTALLED AND THEY HAVE FIXED THIS. PLEASE CONFIRM AND IF IT IS IN THE NEWER RELEASES - CAN THEY INSTALL IT ON MY INSTANCE ASAP!

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied
    Good day @michaelc

NO, it is a part of 10.x release and as of now there is no ETA.

Leave a comment:

• michaelc
    replied
    Hello,

I found this thread when searching for Mobile Responsive for Events. Has this upgrade been implemented?

Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied
    Good day @Mark Stark,

Sorry, what you are asking is NOT possible as of now.

Hope that answers your question. Let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Thanks,

Leave a comment:

• Mark Stark
    replied
    My question is whether I can build a C&P mobile web page, and then simply put a link to it from the Event page? Can I then integrate with Salesforce through the SKU through C&P PaaS?

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied
    Good day @Mark Stark,

As of now there is no ETA of 10.x. It is in the road map and the discussions are going on, on the features and enhancements.

Regarding the mobile payment widget in the portal is not designed to integrate with Event Management in Salesforce.

FYI, hopefully in the next month we have release of Swiper1 which helps to do the Event registrations through mobile. Please note that through Swiper1 registration can be done ONLY by Admins.

Hope that helps. Let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Thanks,

Leave a comment:

• Mark Stark
    replied
    OK, thank you. When is the 10.x release scheduled?

I know it is possible to create a mobile payment widget on the portal. Is there any way to attach that to an Event? Maybe as a link on the Event page to the Mobile payment page?

Thank you,
    Last edited by Mark Stark; 07-22-2016, 07:53 AM.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied
    Good day @Mark Stark,

As of now our Event Management is not mobile responsive and we are not supporting that. We have planned and it is in road map. Hopefully in the release of 10.x Event Registrations are mobile responsive. We do apologize for any inconvenience.

Thanks,

Leave a comment:

• Attendees can't purchase event registration on a mobile phone

I have heard from a couple of people that have tried to purchase registrations on a mobile phone, and they were not able to do so. Is there something I need to do to enable mobile phone purchases? Purchases on a computer are working fine. Is there an Event setting that will resolve this? Thank you

Account ID:
    00Di0000000eL4T, access is granted
    Last edited by Mark Stark; 07-21-2016, 04:07 PM. Reason: Added account ID and access
Working...
X