• Show
Clear All

• Nancy Campbell
    replied
    Ok, I think I am all set. Thank you

Leave a comment:

• Nancy Campbell
    replied
    Ok, I see where I can delete them. If I do that, it will only be for this event, not others, correct?

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day Nancy Campbell

Are you not able to delete the custom questions? You cannot hide them but you should be able to delete them. Have you tried deleting them?

Leave a comment:

• Nancy Campbell
    replied
    When I was testing it out yesterday as I was setting up the event, it kept popping up. Maybe once I set it to active it didn't show the option anymore. Cool.

Yes, I can see where the questions are, just not how to take them out or not have them show up.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day Nancy Campbell

I reviewed the event you stated and do NOT see any mention of invoice or purchase order in the registration form. Please see:

Click image for larger version

Name:	2016-07-08_9-51-09.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	40.1 KB
ID:	24839

The basic information has those options unchecked so they are not showing up in the form. I am not sure where you see this. The event I checked is: https://parentnetworkwny.secure.forc...0000000umTvAAI

& in reference to the custom questions please see the image below:

Click image for larger version

Name:	2016-07-08_9-53-51.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	117.0 KB
ID:	24840

In the Event, click on the Form Fields & select the Custom Question tab. The questions you are referring to are under the Individual Tickets, as shown above.

Is this what you are looking for?

Leave a comment:

• Nancy Campbell
    replied
    Cocktails at Tewksbury 8/18/16

I also put in a request to have help with the new upgrades, is that something you can help me with?

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day!

Please let us also know if you wish to have your instance upgraded to the latest release. It is currently a version behind.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day!

Please let us know which event you are having this issue with. You have many events in your account.

Leave a comment:

• Nancy Campbell
    replied
    You currently have permission.

Leave a comment:

• Nancy Campbell
    replied
    00Dj0000000HBAw

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day Nancy Campbell

Please grant us login access so we review your settings. The credit card and payment options are all set up in the Basic area and once we log in we can see what you have set up.

Leave a comment:

• Removing Invoice option and custom questions from an event

I work for a non -profit that mainly does workshops for families and we are required to collect certain information when they register for the workshops.

We are now doing a fundraiser and I can't seem to figure out how to not have the custom questions show up when someone registers. I also need to remove the invoice or echeck options as well. I do not have them checked on the basic information screen but they are still options when we go to register someone.

Help!

I have given access to C&P for a week.

https://cnp-paas-evt.na16.visual.for...rj00000004z2u#
Working...
X