X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day [email protected]

The issue is again with the .secure. in the URL which should not be used when in Sandbox.

We removed it and it should be fine now- so please test it and let us know if we can be of more help.

Leave a comment:

• margaret@loppet.org
    replied
    Thank you! The event preview now shows correctly. I have just begun to look at the Event Listing Sites and seem to have the same issue. Can you let me know what I may have missed during setup that is causing the trouble?

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied
    Good day!

We reviewed your instance and fixed the issue. Please check now and let us know if you find any issues.

Thanks,

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day!

Oh yes! sorry I did not realize you are in Sandbox.. you had stated it but I overlooked it.

You are right- when in Sandbox you should not have the .secure.

We will take care of it - I have assigned our test team to fix this for you. It will be done by tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• margaret@loppet.org
    replied
    Login access have been granted for the next week and our Org ID is: 00D550000006ebm

Since we are in the sandbox, I understood the instructions were to remove the .secure portion from the URL, but perhaps that has changed?

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day!

This is easy.. post-installation problem.

Please grant us login access & we will fix it for you. Permissions are not set and you are not using the right links either. The link should have .secure else it will not work.

Once we have access we will fix it for you.

Leave a comment:

• margaret@loppet.org
    replied
    Sorry about that. The test event I created is here:

https://cnp-paas-evt.cs41.visual.for...r55000000D2rn#

When I click on the view button, I am redirected to this page:

https://cs41.salesforce.com/0DM/o?se...50000000yUpAAI

which is the main Sites page in our sandbox. I'm sure I'm missing something but I was hoping you could locate the missing piece faster than I can. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day!

I am not quite sure what you mean by takes the user to the page.

Please post the link to the registration form you are using so we can see what the issue is.

Leave a comment:

• margaret@loppet.org
    started a topic Trouble viewing event in sandbox

Trouble viewing event in sandbox

We are testing the Event Management app in one of our Salesforce Sandboxes. We've completed the post-installation steps and have created a test event, but using any preview functions brings the user directly to the the force.com sites page in Salesforce. We've removed the .secure portion from the site URL but are a little unsure what to try next.

Login access have been granted for the next week and our Org ID is: 00D550000006ebm

Working...
X