X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day @jillifoss,

We have upgraded your Salesforce instance as requested.

It is highly recommended that you re-establish the connection after each upgrade. To establish connection please see the following KB article: http://help.clickandpledge.com/custo...rticles/803669

Release notes:Important Consideration:
    • The following 2 points need to be considered as part of this update since you may see more temporary contacts than you had prior to this update.
    • C&P Temporary Contact: In the 4.1x release Event's temporary contacts are part of the global C&P Temporary Contacts. Any attendee that was previously in the Event's temporary contact is now in the C&P Temporary Contact tab.
    • Maintenance: The maintenance self-healing service (C&P Settings > Maintenance) reviews all C&P Data logs and attempts to fix any errors that may have resulted from the post. To resolve the error, the self-healing service will delete & re-posts the prior post. This action in most cases will resolve any error that might have happened due to NPSP's record locks, etc.
    You may also join our Power of Us Hub: https://powerofus.force.com/0F980000000CjpC

We also love to know what you think about our platform. Please review our apps on AppExchange:
    Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Leave a comment:

• jillifoss
    replied
    Thank you! Didn't realize that it was such a big jump before I clicked upgrade.. After I got the error, then I realized what a big deal it was. Thanks for your help!

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day!

Wow! you upgraded event 1.x to 4.x? Brave! It is like upgrading Windows 3.1 for Workgroup to Windows 10.

The entire structure has changed. Please see release notes: http://manual.clickandpledge.com/Sal...ase-Notes.html -- 1.x was in 2012.

We will start on this but you have to create the event and set up a lot of other options as this is a completely different application.

Please give us 24 hours to upgrade and perform all post-installation steps. We have to also make sure PaaS & the API Class Library are also set up correctly. We will have this all set up by tomorrow.

We will get you there.. just hang in there.

Leave a comment:

• jillifoss
    started a topic Map Key Active Events not found in map

Map Key Active Events not found in map

Hi there, access has been granted, org ID 00DA0000000Avko

I didn't see the notes not to upgrade C&P Events if we have a live event on the 1.x platform. I tried and it failed since we do have a live event on there, but it hasn't been "sent out" to the public yet.

I was going to save the info on the event in my notes, delete the current event in C&P events (or make it not live), upgrade C&P Event Management, and re-create the event on the new platform. Now, when I try to access the event information, I see our instance of Salesforce (in place of what I think is supposed to be a visualforce page) and it says:

Map key Active Events not found in map Error is in expression '{!subTab['Active Events']['Active Events'].display=='true'}' in component <apexutputLink> in page cnp_paas_evt:activeeventpage

Help!?
Working...
X