X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day!

There are 2 related lists in the Contact Layout related to event. Attendee and Registrant.

Have you reviewed those lists?

Leave a comment:

• MicheleMcGeoy
    replied
    Thanks so much for your help.
    I was able to purchase an event.
    I created an attendee called testevent. When I pull that contact record up in my native salesforce, there is no indication as to how they relate to the purchaser or that they are attending the event. Is there a related list I should be putting on my contact layout so I can see that?

Thanks, Michele

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day!

One more observation that was missed in the last post. The default URL was not set correctly and had an extra "/" at the end of the URL. The issue had resulted in the iframe code having an extra /.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2016-04-20_9-19-07.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	42.4 KB
ID:	23466

Please fix the code on your website and remove the extra dash as shown by the red arrow above. You should only have one slash after the .com -- .com/CnP

Please update and let us know if you still have any issues.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day!

We reviewed your instance. The upgrade notice will follow.

The issue you had with not processing was because you had copied the GUID incorrectly. Please see:

The correct GUID is as shown below:

Name:	GUID-Portal.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	51.6 KB
ID:	23460

You had copied it as follows:

Name:	GUID.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	24.1 KB
ID:	23461

The "0" was missing and that resulted in not being able to connect to the API. We resolved it for you and fixed the issue.

As requested we also upgraded your instance. The following is the release information:
    It is highly recommended that you re-establish the connection after each upgrade. To establish connection please see the following KB article: http://help.clickandpledge.com/custo...rticles/803669

Release notes:
    Important Consideration:

The following 2 points need to be considered as part of this update since you may see more temporary contacts than you had prior to this update.
    • C&P Temporary Contact: In the 4.1x release Event's temporary contacts are part of the global C&P Temporary Contacts. Any attendee that was previously in the Event's temporary contact is now in the C&P Temporary Contact tab.
    • Maintenance: The maintenance self-healing service (C&P Settings > Maintenance) reviews all C&P Data logs and attempts to fix any errors that may have resulted from the post. To resolve the error, the self-healing service will delete & re-posts the prior post. This action in most cases will resolve any error that might have happened due to NPSP's record locks, etc.
    You may also join our Power of Us Hub: https://powerofus.force.com/0F980000000CjpC

We also love to know what you think about our platform. Please review our apps on AppExchange:
    Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Leave a comment:

• MicheleMcGeoy
    started a topic Can't register for an event.

Can't register for an event.

I am able to input the credit card info, but when I click Process button the screen goes grey and circle spins in the middle, but then I am returned to the credit card screen and no data is added to Salesforce.
    I have given you access to my org:
    00Do0000000KFd7

Apparently I am using a very old version. Please upgrade all my versions ASAP.
    Thanks, Michele
Working...
X