Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jaskelson
    replied
    Thank you. I also have an email out to Kamran and my main contact with Apsona to collaborate on how to make this happen. Please keep researching.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day jaskelson

Sorry for the delay as we have been researching this to see how you could do this on your own.

There are a lot of objects that need to be crossed to get the report you want.

Leave a comment:

• jaskelson
    replied
    This is disappointing. Will you please let me know what C&P objects were used to create the Registrant and Attendee Report (with the Custom Questions) and I will work with Apsona directly to help me with this report.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied
    Good day @jaskelson,

Sorry but we don't have an idea about Apsona. You will need to contact Apsona support.

Thanks,

Leave a comment:

• jaskelson
    replied
    Is it possible for someone to help me build this report/listview in Apsona? I just need to know each of the custom objects that I need to include in the report.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied
    Good day @jaskelson,

Sorry, we don't have such listview. It is not possible as of now. We do apologize for any inconvenience.

Thanks,

Leave a comment:

• jaskelson
    replied
    This is the problem -- I need ONE editable listview that contains the information about the registrant, the attendees and the question questions. All this information is on separate objects in Salesforce, so impossible to toggle around to add information to those custom questions.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day!

As for the hidden questions & answers, you may edit them when editing the registrant or attendees.

In the release you have now those fields are available for review & update.

Please test it.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day jaskelson

In reference to the report - please choose more data to download the full report. See the image below:

Click image for larger version

Name:	2016-08-15_13-14-33.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	98.4 KB
ID:	25951

Report downloads what is shown in the grid. We are expanding the default value to 500 in the next release. Simply change the pull down menu to a larger number and then download.

Hope that helps.

Leave a comment:

• jaskelson
    replied
    Two follow up questions:
    1) The report is only pulling in the first 10 registrants, is there a setting I need to change?
    2) The downloadable report is great, but what we are really looking for is an EDITABLE listview/report so we can make the changes right in Salesforce. We don't want to make the changes just in an excel sheet, we want to make changes to those Hidden Questions in Salesforce so we can accomplish ongoing maintenance prior to the event. Client is using Apsona, so this is a possibility to build something in Apsona, but with all the various objects for an event, I am having challenges build the report in Apsona (so it is editable)

Thanks,
    Jacki

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied
    Good day jaskelson,

As we have fixed the report issue in the other thread you have opened. Now can you download the report and see all the details of registration/attendee information including custom questions and answers.

Please check and let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Thanks,

Leave a comment:

• jaskelson
    replied
    We know how to add the questions, but how do you get the answers on an comprehensive report with the other registration/attendee information. The reporting is the major challenge because clients want one report to organized all the event details.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day jaskelson

The client's instance is at the latest and that feature is already in their account. Please see:

Click image for larger version

Name:	2016-08-10_15-03-29.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	42.3 KB
ID:	25803

by NOT checking the Visible box the question will be hidden and the Q & A will post.

Hope that answers your question.

Leave a comment:

• jaskelson
    replied
    Here you go - my apologies
    00Dj0000000JToC

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day jaskelson

May we have the Salesforce Organization ID so we update the account. Given you are a consultant we need to make sure we are dealing with the right account.

Thank you.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X