Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• briegull
    replied
    Perfect! It was my own USER SETTINGS TIME that was off!! Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day!

Please note that we are only reporting what Salesforce reports for the users. The following users are being used for all things event.
    • Designing the event: The logged in user's time zone is used for all event settings.
    • Public site: Guest User is used for the time zone.
    For post-installation there are steps showing how to adjust the time zone for the Site as well as the user.

We can gladly set this for you if you want- just grant us access. You may also see this post-installation step: http://manual.clickandpledge.com/Sal..._Site_Creation

Image below:

Click image for larger version

Name:	14-Salesforce-Site-GuestUser-TimeZone.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	76.7 KB
ID:	22054

Please let us know if we can be of any assistance.

Leave a comment:

• briegull
    replied
    me too. I DO have the latest versions of everything. The default time of an event is set to be eastern standard. However, the start date and end date are set at pacific standard and I can't change it. SF account is 00D36000000Hnko and i have granted access.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day @childinst,

We have upgraded you as requested.

It is highly recommended that you re-establish the connection after each upgrade. To establish connection please see the following KB article: http://help.clickandpledge.com/custo...rticles/803669

Release notes:
    Important Consideration:

The following 2 points need to be considered as part of this update since you may see more temporary contacts than you had prior to this update.
    • C&P Temporary Contact: In the 4.1x release Event's temporary contacts are part of the global C&P Temporary Contacts. Any attendee that was previously in the Event's temporary contact is now in the C&P Temporary Contact tab.
    • Maintenance: The maintenance self-healing service (C&P Settings > Maintenance) reviews all C&P Data logs and attempts to fix any errors that may have resulted from the post. To resolve the error, the self-healing service will delete & re-posts the prior post. This action in most cases will resolve any error that might have happened due to NPSP's record locks, etc.
    You may also join our Power of Us Hub: https://powerofus.force.com/0F980000000CjpC

Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Leave a comment:

• childinst
    replied
    Okay, great. I'll look forward to it getting updated. I've granted you login access, so I'm assuming that at some point tomorrow we will be up-to-date. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day @Childinst,

Your instance is just behind and not up-to-date. To see what was included in the releases please see the release notes for each app and compare it to your versions.

Here are the links:
    Release notes:

Leave a comment:

• childinst
    replied
    I'm a little confused now. What has been added? I did grant login access, so that's ready for you to upgrade.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day!

It has been added.

Your instance is not on the latest version. If you want us to upgrade you please grant us login access & we will upgrade you by tomorrow. This is a complementary service.

Leave a comment:

• childinst
    replied
    Thank you, that would be very helpful. Access granted.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day @Childinst,

Please grant us login access so we can review your site and the guest user time zone.

Also your instance is not at the latest release. If you grant us login access we can also review & upgrade your instance. See your versions below:

Name:	2016-02-10_11-36-58.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	97.8 KB
ID:	21987

You may choose any other phone you wish to push to. By default it shows Business Phone.

We can include this as a feature request so it can be set in a settings so you can change it. We have not had this request before so everyone is OK with that option. We will include it as a feature request.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day @Childinst,

Please grant us login access so we can review your site and the guest user time zone.

Also your instance is not at the latest release. If you grant us login access we can also review & upgrade your instance. See your versions below:

Name:	timezone.jpg
Size:	32.3 KB
ID:	21984

Leave a comment:

• childinst
    replied
    Hi there. I have a similar problem where "site template" under Basic Information is showing as Central Time even though the Start and End date times are in Pacific time. I went to users and found that the user who set up our C&P was set to Chicago, so I corrected this to Pacific time. But that hasn't changed the time on the Site to Pacific time. How do I get this change to take effect? I'm wondering if the problem is that I don't have a "default site guest user" at all in my list of users. Is that something I need to build?

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day!

The answer is not as straight forward since events may be made national and many sites may be created each with a different time zone.

Step 1: Site > The time zone used for the guest user is the one that shows up on the registration page. If using Date / Time for event start or end date the time zone used in the site will be used.

Name:	Image1.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	111.4 KB
ID:	21225

BUT when you are defining an event the time zone used by your user will show up. This is Salesforce's standard functionality allowing you to actually reference the dates & times based on your own time zone. So if you set up the time as a user that is logged in California, let's say at 1 p.m. PST and the site is set up for Eastern Time, the registrant will see the Easter Time on the site.

Name:	Image 2.jpg
Size:	167.7 KB
ID:	21226

Hope that answers your question.

Leave a comment:

• jaydee
    replied
    Response would be appreciated.

Leave a comment:

• jaydee
    started a topic Where can the default time zone be set?

Where can the default time zone be set?

Salesforce OrgId 00D37000000Q0B6 shows "Default Time Zone" is Eastern Standard Time but all C&P events display Pacific Standard Time. Where can the events be changed to use the Salesforce "Default Time Zone"?

Access to the Org has been granted.

Thanks
Working...
X