X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day!

I believe this issue has been taken care of with your post in the Salesforce HUB.

Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Leave a comment:

• kdurant
    replied
    Thank you. Yes, you have access for another 5 days. Our app is in a sandbox right now. Org id:00De0000005OnUB
    Our org name is Blue Star Families, Inc.

I am installing in production right now and going through post installation. I will have you check (and post a new thread) once I am finished. Thank you!

Best,
    Kylee Durant

Leave a comment:

• kdurant
    replied
    Hello!

Yes, I have granted you access for a week. Our org name is Blue Star Families, Inc. The app is currently in our sandbox and that org id is:00De0000005OnUB

Please let me know if you require any further information!

Best,
    Kylee Durant

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day!

Do we have access to your account?

How to grant access: http://forums.clickandpledge.com/showthread.php?t=1065
    Please make sure to post your organization name & the Salesforce Organization ID so we know how to locate your instance.

Leave a comment:

• kdurant
    started a topic Test Event Not Creating Contacts?

Test Event Not Creating Contacts?

We have just installed the Event Management app in our sandbox. We are running the Donation App in production with success. In the donation app, a new donor (not matched to a current contact record) that makes a donation creates a new contact record. That did not happen in my test event with the Event Management app. Can you make sure I have everything correct in post installation? Any direction? I have attached two screen shots showing my results after registration and the Event Registered Attendee page.

Thank you!

Best,
    Kylee Durant
    Attached Files
Working...
X