Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jcalabrese
    replied
    Not working on my end. It shows checked in on the app, but not on the desktop after trying an event sync. I've checked out Joe Calabrese (Parent Ticket) - Ticket ID# CRP4. if you want to try for yourself. When I try to sync records, I don't get the records successfully synchronized pop up at all. I have a Moto X.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day!

All screens I have sent you are from Android. We just tested it with iOS and it works fine.

See the image below from Android - taken on a Note 4.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2015-10-06-10-14-47.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	21.5 KB
ID:	19624

This works fine per our tests. It is strange you are not seeing it.

If you want we can login to your account with Swiper1 and do a test check-in & check-out. Is that OK? If so which attendee do you want to be tested?

Leave a comment:

• jcalabrese
    replied
    That is the screen I'm looking at. I'm using android. Button does nothing.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day!

We have done extensive test and we see no issues. The sync works flawlessly at the event level as well - shown below:

Name:	Sync with Salesforce.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	18.3 KB
ID:	19618

What OS are you working with? Android or iOS?

Leave a comment:

• jcalabrese
    replied
    Yes, if I do what you suggest, it does sync. But it doesn't sync when you try within an event. It is like that button does nothing.

Leave a comment:

• Shirin
    replied
    Good morning,
    wanted to make sure this issue was resolved. The sync with Salesforce should sync everything for you.
    Please let us know if there are any other questions.

Leave a comment:

• jcalabrese
    replied
    Ahh, that did the trick... When I tried to sync within the actual event, it didn't work... but syncing on the screen you showed worked fine. Weird... why won't it sync at the individual event level?

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day!

Swiper1 operates with the assumption that there may not be network connection. All data is maintained locally until synchronized.

Have you synchronized your mobile device after the check-in / check-out?

Name:	2015-10-01 14.26.02.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	32.4 KB
ID:	19520

Please let us know if you still can't see the info after syncing.

Leave a comment:

• jcalabrese
    started a topic Event Check in not syncing

Event Check in not syncing

I created an event and plan to use swiper1 for mobile check in. I created some test registrations, printed tickets and tried to use swiper1 to check these test registrations in. They scan and check in fine on the app, but no matter what I do, I can't get them to show as checked in on CnP Event management Check-In/Out page. I've seen this work before, so I'm not sure what is up.

I have authorized you to take a look. SFID is 00DG0000000j3Nc

Joe

Working...
X