X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied
    Good day @Sweetdreamzzz
    Glad to see that you have been successfully established the eVT connection. We reviewed and all seems to working fine.

Please check and let us know if you find any issues.

Leave a comment:

• Sweetdreamzzz
    replied
    Good morning, verything is now verified and security token is updated. Please review.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied
    Good day @Sweetdreamzzz
    We reviewed and noticed that the connection NOT yet established:

Click image for larger version

Name:	SF eVT NOT Connected.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	113.2 KB
ID:	26320

Would you please reset the security token by following below steps and try to re-establish the connection with new security token:

How to reset security token: https://help.salesforce.com/apex/HTV...rity_token.htm

Please follow the above steps and let us know so that we can review it.

Leave a comment:

• Sweetdreamzzz
    replied
    Update: I was able to make the connection so you can now proceed to the final test!

Leave a comment:

• Sweetdreamzzz
    replied
    Good afternoon, I tried to verify the connection and I received this error: INVALID_LOGIN: Invalid username, password, security token; or user locked out.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day!

We have reviewed the Auction setting and all is in order but we cannot complete our review until you complete the connection. Please see:

Click image for larger version

Name:	connection.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	64.5 KB
ID:	26237

As shown above the eVT Connection for Salesforce is not connected and as such the Auction payment form will not work.

Please establish the connection and let us know so we can proceed to the final test.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day Sweetdreamzzz

We will review your instance shortly.

Please see: https://help.salesforce.com/apex/HTV...rity_token.htm

You need an active token in addition to your Salesforce UserID & Password to establish connection. The above link shows how to set your Salesforce token.

Leave a comment:

• Sweetdreamzzz
    replied
    I have granted you access to review my installation. I have not reset the token, can you give me instructions on how to do that?

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day Sweetdreamzzz

Please grant us access to review your installation.

The login error is related to your Token and Password. Have you reset your token?

Leave a comment:

• Sweetdreamzzz
    replied
    This is the error I am now getting after login to the Portal: INVALID_LOGIN: Invalid username, password, security token; or user locked out. I am new to this position and I have no idea if the post-installation in Auctions has been done. Shall I grant access so you can check?

Also, yes I will start a new thread in the related forum. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day Sweetdreamzzz

Please login to the Portal (https://portal.clickandpledge.com) and follow the steps listed below:
    1. Click on Account Info
    2. 3rd Party
    3. SF eVT
    The error you are seeing is because the Embedded Virtual Terminal that is used by Auctions for Salesforce is not connected.

Also -- have you done the post-installation in Auctions? It has several steps in A4S that needs to be completed for it to work. If you have not done this please grant us login access and we can make sure your settings are right.

May we also ask for a favor? Hope the answer is yes... please start a new thread when asking a new question. Questions need to be tracked and cases need to be related. This question is related to Auctions for Salesforce and not related to your original question. This also helps others find answers to similar question.

Leave a comment:

• Sweetdreamzzz
    replied
    Good morning, We use Click and Pledge as an app in Salesforce. In Salesforce, under the Auctions tab, I am trying to test our system for our upcoming big event. I want to use a card swiper and when I click on "Check In" and want to Save a credit Card I get an error that says "Sorry we can not find your account." Can you help? Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day!

The Transfirst department you reach by phone is not related to the accounts with C&P. We followed up with the case and I am told that your account was set up earlier today.

Have you received the confirmation?

Leave a comment:

• Jmolzhon
    replied
    We have been in contact with TransFirst and they say they have not received a request yet.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day!

Our account department told me that they have started the process and that Transfirst will contact you.

Have you been contacted?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X