Announcement

Collapse

Information Needed

See more
See less

Event Registration Page URL Not Working?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day!

We reviewed your account and fixed the issue. The following is what we did:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Profile_Update.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	84.5 KB
ID:	15411

You had not set the Custom Field-Level Security for the C&P Event Object. We fixed it for you.

The Donation field is now showing in your form.

Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Leave a comment:

• caroline@cforr.org
    replied
    Thank you - Looking forward to that update in the future. I have granted access, please let me know if you need more information on our end.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day!

The donation must be a permission issue. If you grant us access we will login and fix it for you.

When named registration is set up the first name, last name, and email are mandatory and cannot be unchecked. In the anonymous registration it allows a quantity to be entered without any need for names.

We are working on this feature and it is in the road map. I won't be able to say much about it at this time but this will be part of a very elaborate system.

Once we have access to your account we will fix the donation box issue.

Leave a comment:

• caroline@cforr.org
    replied
    Thank you - we are using the Additional Donation box to try to allow variable pricing for individual registrants but it will only display in the Box Office and not on our Event Page. Could someone look into this if I grant access?

Another issue we have run into is being unable to adjust which fields should be filled out for tickets when a donor is registering. We would like to have the name and email fields optional since we are using the Registration Levels as sponsorship levels where our sponsors can elect to have a certain number of guests if they so choose. Oftentimes they do not know their guests names or emails at the time of registration and it appears to be impossible to submit the donation unless all required fields for name and email are filled out for each ticket.

To work around this, we have had to simply list each sponsorship as 1 ticket and provide a custom question text box requesting that sponsors list any guests they might like to include at the time of registration.

Is this a change that has been requested in the past or that may show up on a future update? Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day!

Box Office & the registration form all are part of the same event and their totals add up in the summary. There is no difference between attendees registering through the site or the Box Office other than the Box Office having additional payment options.

Variable pricing for event is an interesting idea which has not been considered in the past. We have never had that asked before so no surprise it is not a feature. I will put this in the list of requested feature and see if I can fit it in the 3rd release (no promises).

I hope I have answered your question. Please let me know if we can be of more assistance.

Leave a comment:

• caroline@cforr.org
    replied
    Are the totals for registrants and revenue customizable in any way? Or is there any other place in Click and Pledge where we can record accurate totals? Otherwise, if individual registrants are registered through the Box Office and their price point is $0, are you saying that we cannot account for those registrants? If I'm understanding our limitations correctly, what are our options for tracking all donations and registrants even though individuals are not charged and some will be added in through the Box Office?

Also, can prices ever be made customizable by the registrant, if we want them to select how much they would like to give in order to attend the event?

Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day!

The revenue is not for the campaign but only for the event registrations done through the Box Office & the registration form.

The Box Office is included in the total for the revenue but the particular transaction listed has no fees associated with it.

Perhaps we can include a total for the campaigns used as well, in case someone does what you have done, but am wondering if that will be confusing to other users. A campaign may be used for other programs or all events may be included in one campaign. The event total does not show the campaign total - it is the total of all transactions that have registered for the event and levels through the Box Office & the registration form.

Leave a comment:

• caroline@cforr.org
    replied
    This particular transaction was logged into the Box Office manually - will Box Office registrants not be counted in the Total Registered formula?

And the $1,000 sponsorship order number is 1402142231324435142. This was processed through a Visualforce page that we had set up for the Sponsorships previously and was sent to the 2014 GTK Luncheon campaign that this event is linked to but the amount never showed up in the Revenue. Is the Revenue only a total of transactions that come through this particular Event Registration Form?

Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day Caroline,

We reviewed your account and noticed the following which is a bit confusing:

I see there is only one registrant

Name:	Event_Total2.jpg
Size:	66.3 KB
ID:	15396

& the transaction by this registrant does not have a transaction ID.

Name:	Event_Total.jpg
Size:	60.9 KB
ID:	15395

Where has this transaction come from? In the absence of transaction ID the totals won't work.

Am I missing something? A bit confused.

Leave a comment:

• caroline@cforr.org
    replied
    Yes, I have done so - it should be accessible now.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day!

Sorry I tried to login to your account but it seems like we don't have access to your account.

Would you please grant us access so we can review your setting.

Leave a comment:

• caroline@cforr.org
    replied
    Originally posted by Support.Department View Post
    It is in there!

Just find the tab by clicking on the + sign. see below:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1100[/ATTACH]
    Perhaps I am misunderstanding - the Events Management tab shown in the screenshot is the one that I believe we are currently using and the one that we are having the aforementioned issues with. Should I grant C&P access again to take a look again? As I said before, I'm not seeing this tab calculate our registered attendees or funds from Campaigns that are linked to Active Events. The 2014 GTK Luncheon should total $1,000.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    It is in there!

Just find the tab by clicking on the + sign. see below:

Name:	Event_Management.jpg
Size:	42.9 KB
ID:	15386

Leave a comment:

• caroline@cforr.org
    replied
    Originally posted by Support.Department View Post
    Good day!

it seems like you are using Event 1.x with 2.x interface.

Please use Event 2.x tab (C&P Event Management) which is different from Event 1.x tabs. The Event 1.x tabs are kept for backward compatibility and soon they will be removed.

Let me know if that works for you.

Thank you - how do we update this? Would we need to re-download from the App Exchange or is there a specific place where we can access the Event 2.x tab alone?

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day!

it seems like you are using Event 1.x with 2.x interface.

Please use Event 2.x tab (C&P Event Management) which is different from Event 1.x tabs. The Event 1.x tabs are kept for backward compatibility and soon they will be removed.

Let me know if that works for you.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X