X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Celia,

Great to hear that the issue has been resolved. I thought the connection is in place since you stated the registrant has already been created.

I had requested support to contact you today to make sure all is in order but if the issue has been resolved I will cancel the request.

Let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Leave a comment:

• Celia
    replied
    Thank you. Yes, I am already aware of where I process Temporary Contacts for Events. I have identified the issue - the user's SFDC password expired, so the connection was de-activated.

Just to clarify what I had stated, the Registrant and Attendee were created, but they were not linked to Contacts, nor were Temporary Contacts created.

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Celia,

The Temporary Contact for attendees is in a different location than the one for the payment & registrant. Attendees are treated different.

If you check the attendee list you will see another button. See below:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Temp_Attendees.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	19.8 KB
ID:	15254

& reading your post tells me that "Registrant & Attendee were created" - if they are created why do you expect them to be in the Temporary Contact? They must have been found and if found they won't go to Temp.

Please clarify.

Leave a comment:

• Celia
    started a topic No Data

No Data

What might the issue be if there is no C&P Data record created for a transaction? This is for an Event page (currently in test mode) - the transaction appeared to go through, the Registrant and Attendee were created in SFDC, but there are no Temporary Contacts to process, no Transactions, and nothing in C&P Data to show that this even occurred.

Could this be due to the connection between C&P and SFDC, or could there be something else going on?

Thanks

Celia
Working...
X