X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day!

You have created 2 sites for your events. While this is OK and you may use as many Salesforce sites as you need, there is no need to do it this way. Every Salesforce "site" requires post-installation so you need to go through setting all permissions if you go with multiple sites.

Events use a unique suffix to the "Site URL" so a single site URL will suffice for all your events. This way you only do one post installation permission setting.

We logged into your account and fixed all your permissions for the new site URL so it works now. Please consider using the same site for all your events since it will save you a lot of time.

Let us know if we can be of more help.

Leave a comment:

• CFischer
    replied
    I have granted you access to the org with the following user name
    username: [email protected]
    email address: [email protected]

I reviewed the post installation and permissions on the user. Would love to know what I missed!

Carolyn

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Hi Carolyn,

The issue has to do with permissions and post-installation.

Please grant us access so we can review your account.

Leave a comment:

• CFischer
    replied
    Hello,
    I am having the same problem again- not being able to Register for a class from the Events Listing Page.
    When I click on Register, all I see is a blank page that has "Powered by Click and Pledge.

this is the url https://mycnm.secure.force.com/Event...1_Opening_Page

I installed the latest versions of Click & Pledge but that didn't fix the issue.

Please advise.

thanks,
    Carolyn

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support.BM
    replied
    David,

The issue with your organization was the Post Install regarding the Custom Field-Level Security was not finished. I have finished this for you and your event is now working.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support.BM
    replied
    Originally posted by dmcheng View Post
    The system doesn't allow me to send private messages to you. Is there another way I can send you the user ID?

Please submit it to [email protected]

Leave a comment:

• dmcheng
    replied
    The system doesn't allow me to send private messages to you. Is there another way I can send you the user ID?

Leave a comment:

• dmcheng
    replied
    I have granted access. I will send the user ID in a private message.

Originally posted by Support.Department View Post
    David,

The issue is the post-installation and a step which is probably not done right.

If you want we can login and review the setting and find out which step is missing. Give us access permission and we will review it for you.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    David,

The issue is the post-installation and a step which is probably not done right.

If you want we can login and review the setting and find out which step is missing. Give us access permission and we will review it for you.

Leave a comment:

• CFischer
    replied
    Hi David,
    The issue is fixed but all they said is that they fixed the issue in my instance. I can follow up with them and ask what they did!

Leave a comment:

• dmcheng
    replied
    I am having the same problem - the event registration page is blank when I click from the event listing page. What was the fix for this?

Thanks
    David

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day @CFischer,

We fixed this issue in your instance.

Please review it and let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Leave a comment:

• CFischer
    replied
    I reset the password. Please let me know if you are still having problems logging in.

thanks,
    Carolyn

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day Carolyn,

We are unable to login to the account since when resetting the password we are told that the security question has not be set.

Please reset the password for this user so we receive the password. The password needs to be reset so we can login.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Leave a comment:

• CFischer
    replied
    I have set up a user for you in CNM's production org using the KB article
    username: [email protected]
    email address: [email protected]

Please let me know if you are able to access the org and let me know if you can help solve this issue.

Carolyn

Leave a comment:

Working...
X