Announcement

Collapse

Information Needed

See more
See less

EasyPage test mode doesn't create Salesforce data?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dmcheng
    replied
    That was it, thanks.

Originally posted by Support.Department View Post
    David,

YES- the TEST pages post to Salesforce and your transactions should show up.

Please review the following:

http://manual.clickandpledge.com/Sal...ng_Preferences

If your setting is set to Semi-Automatic all transactions done by contacts not found in the system will be saved as Temp Contacts.

You should always check C&P Data to make sure the transaction has posted to the system. If there are any errors the ERROR shows up in the message section towards the bottom of the C&P Data as shown below:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]443[/ATTACH]

Please review C&P Data and let us know if there is an ERROR in the Message area. The error should be self explanatory.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    David,

YES- the TEST pages post to Salesforce and your transactions should show up.

Please review the following:

http://manual.clickandpledge.com/Sal...ng_Preferences

If your setting is set to Semi-Automatic all transactions done by contacts not found in the system will be saved as Temp Contacts.

You should always check C&P Data to make sure the transaction has posted to the system. If there are any errors the ERROR shows up in the message section towards the bottom of the C&P Data as shown below:

Click image for larger version

Name:	CnPData-Message.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	44.0 KB
ID:	15060

Please review C&P Data and let us know if there is an ERROR in the Message area. The error should be self explanatory.

Leave a comment:

• dmcheng
    started a topic EasyPage test mode doesn't create Salesforce data?

EasyPage test mode doesn't create Salesforce data?

Hello. If I submit an EasyPage donation form in Test mode, will it create contact/transaction records in Salesforce? I am trying it but nothing is happening on the Salesforce side. In the C&P admin portal, I have enabled Salesforce and verified my user credentials.

Thanks
    David
Working...
X