Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied
    Would you please allow us to reprocess the C&P Data for order number 28969-2209051432296590559 to debug the issue?

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Leave a comment:

• mzellner@npsafoundation.org
    replied
    Hi - unfortunately, still having the issue where the processing of a temp contact is not creating an opportunity. In contrast, transactions which do *not* need a temp contact successfully create an opportunity.

I just did two successful membership transactions through PaidMembershipsPro to test this, with two different results.

1) I used my name and email address (full matches) so the transaction posted to the existing account/contact record without the creation of a temp contact. Order no 28969-2209051406327373110 was associated with opportunity ID 0065c00000pGxWWAA0.

2) I used my name and a different email address for a new transaction, which then created Temp Contact TC-11269. When I processed the temp contact, the transaction was successful. However, no opportunity was created, and there was the same Apex error message in the transaction details as was shown on previous transactions, on order No. 28969-2209051432296590559.

This seems to have started happening since the last update of our org's C&P apps.

Our architect Arnold Brown says that we don't have access to the related trigger code (npsp.TDTM_Opportunity: execution of AfterInsert) because the NPSP doesn't give us access, so we can't tell what's throwing it.

I hope this gives you more info to look into it. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied
    Good day @[email protected]

We just reviewed and found no issues, the temp contact was processed without any error.

C&P Data: https://npsafoundation.my.salesforce...Pos=0&srKp=a0c
    C&P Transaction: https://npsafoundation--cnp-paas.vis...c000004vdfDAAQ
    Opportunity: https://npsafoundation.my.salesforce...c00000pGxQxAAK

Leave a comment:

• mzellner@npsafoundation.org
    replied
    Thanks. When I processed that temp contact, I got an Apex error message:
    Apex script unhandled trigger exception by user/organization: 005o0000000IISS/00Do0000000I2hr

npsp.TDTM_Opportunity: execution of AfterInsert

caused by: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: UNKNOWN_EXCEPTION, invalid parameter value: []

(System Code)

Does this pertain to any custom automated processes we have in place? Or a C&P process? Thanks!

Arnold Brown FYI

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied
    Good day @[email protected]

Would you please process the Temporary Contact TC-11263 for the CnP Data-220901-0056122 and let us know if you still see that error?

Regarding the C&P Order No. 28969-220901052655384 we noticed it was processed from PMPro. Please note that PaidMembershipPro allows its users to set a different initial payment, so you can offer a discount on the initial payment. In order to accommodate this, the integration runs two separate transactions - a one-time payment for the initial (possibly smaller) payment, and a pre-authorization for the future, larger payment.

In your case, here is the initial payment order number for $88: 28969-2209010526517590918 and the amount to be billed one cycle after the initial payment with $0 i.e pre-authorization order number is:
    28969-220901052655384

The actual installment date is 9/1/2023 on which the amount will be charged and the opportunity will be created with the amount.

Click image for larger version

Name:	future date.jpg
Views:	92
Size:	135.2 KB
ID:	64820

Leave a comment:

• unusual behavior - temp contacts not creating opportunities

Hi - I've encountered an issue where the processing of temp contacts does not create the opportunities for the related contact.

For example, today for CnP Data-220901-0056122, the temp contact processed without an error message, but no opportunity was created (and then the related flow triggered by opportunity didn't run). There is this error in the C&P Data record:
    Upsert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: CANNOT_INSERT_UPDATE_ACTIVATE_ENTITY, npsp.TDTM_Opportunity: execution of AfterInsert
    caused by: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: UNKNOWN_EXCEPTION, invalid parameter value: []
    (System Code): []--null--427--(CnP_PaaS)--System.DmlException

For another contact, who has chosen an autorenewal, the opportunity got created for the authorization for the future charge (C&P Order No. 28969-220901052655384, opportunity ID 0065c00000pGxCyAAK), but not for the actual charge. See C&P Data Data-220901-0056115. Same error message on the data associated with the charge.

On the same day, transactions which were not associated with temp contacts processed correctly, creating opportunities and triggering the respective flows.

Can you let me know what to look into next? Org ID: 00Do0000000I2hr. Access has been granted for one month.

Thank you!!

Working...
X