X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied
    Good day @Perc-BRC

Our Dev team is investigating the case to find the root cause of the issue. Once we identify it, will be addressed in the next release.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Leave a comment:

• Perc-BRC
    replied
    Also, I just cancelled the orders in the Connect Portal so the C&P Recurring Status for both orders is now showing as "Canceled" but it would be helpful to know why cancelling the orders from within Salesforce was insufficient.

Leave a comment:

• Perc-BRC
    replied
    Hi, is there any update on this investigation? I have granted an additional week of login access.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied
    Good day @Perc-BRC

We are investigating the case. For now, you may cancel the recurring using CONNECT portal so that it won't charge the card. We will update you shortly.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Leave a comment:

• C&P Recurring Record is Canceled but C&P RecurringStatus is Active

There are two C&P Recurring records (685151 and 685205) that have had the Status "Canceled" since January 2022 but they have continued to charge donors every month. In reviewing the C&P Recurring History, I can see the C&P RecurringStatus was changed from Ended to Active in February 2022 and I would like to know the following:
    1. Is the C&P RecurringStatus being "Active" the reason the donor continues to be charged even though the Status is "Canceled"
    2. How is it possible for the C&P RecurringStatus to be "Active" when the Status is "Canceled".
    1 week of login access has been granted and the Organization ID is 00D1U000000EMG8.
    Attached Files
Working...
X