X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied
    Good day @[email protected]

Yes, we have included the BCC option in v10. Hopefully, the release will be out in Q3-Q4.

Leave a comment:

• sarah@supportlabs.org
    replied
    Hi I am just checking to see if we are still on track to get a BCC set up for invoicing. I just had to resend some unpaid invoices and you simply have no way to no if the email was sent.
    We must add some accountability and paper trailing. Even creating a task that shows that the email was sent, or something!
    Thanks all.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied

It will send the email alert based on how many due days you set. Example: If the policy has 2 days (14th to pay) if you set 1 day before in the internal alert then you get an email on the 13th.

Leave a comment:

• sarah@supportlabs.org
    replied
    Oh bummer i see that the internal alert still isn't sending a copy of the invoice.
    really excited for the BCC feature! it's so important.

Leave a comment:

• sarah@supportlabs.org
    replied
    Oh but this is great. I didn't know about the internal alert! thank you thank you so glad i asked again.
    looking forward to a BCC update when it comes out.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied

For now, we don't have an option for CC, we have only an internal alert at the policy but that is a one-time setup, once you saved the policy, you can't edit it.

Click image for larger version

Name:	internal alerts.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	55.0 KB
ID:	63586

However, in version 10 we have an option of BCC. Hopefully, the release will be out in Q3.

Leave a comment:

• sarah@supportlabs.org
    started a topic CC option when sending an invoice

CC option when sending an invoice

Hello, I have asked before, a couple years ago, and I am just checking if there has been an update or a change. When i send an invoice using the C&P invoice tab, I really need to be able to CC other staff members involved in the payment. Please confirm there is still no way to do this? Or even have a copy send to myself ...is that possible? So i can forward it to my team?
    Thank you! Sarah
Working...
X