Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jillifoss
    replied
    Well... I stand corrected. The order number I shared with you wasn't the right order number, but now that I'm looking at the correct order, I see that it should have received the autoresponder. All these people, buying things on more than one day in December, you can't just glance at a date anymore!

Haha, thanks so much. Hope y'all are having a wonderful holiday season!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied
    Good day @jillifoss

TL;DR: would you please let me know why the "One Time Donation Receipt - at Glass Sale" email Autoresponder was sent for order #27814-2112032234518559462? Org ID 00DA0000000Avko access granted. Thank you!
    I hope you meant to say, why the "One Time Donation Receipt - at Glass Sale" email Autoresponder was NOT sent for order #27814-2112032234518559462 - is because:

Please see:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	autoresponder condition.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	77.8 KB
ID:	61842

and the transaction doesn't have that SKU:

Click image for larger version

Name:	SKU condition.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	141.6 KB
ID:	61843

Please note that all the "Send When" conditions set in the responder should be satisfied in order to fire the responder. In the above case, except one, all have been satisfied i.e. SKU condition.

Hope you see the point. Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Leave a comment:

• jillifoss
    started a topic Autoresponder issue

Autoresponder issue

Hello! I set up a new autoresponder today, and it doesn't seem to be working quite right, so I'm hopeful someone might be able to take a quick look and let me know if I'm just having a silly moment, or if there's something not working quite right, or what the issue is.

Some background: this organization hosts a couple of sales each year, and I set up this autoresponder to provide a proper donation acknowledgement when someone adds a donation to their purchase (other than the 'convenience fee' - which we use as a donation to cover card processing fees when they opt into it). Donations are entered with a SKU starting "DON" or "DI" (people haven't always been good at updating the Deductible amount for donations, but we will be changing that so this autoresponder can work).

I thought I had set up a proper Autoresponder, to send for authorized transactions when the transaction campaign includes the term "Sale" and the SKU starts with "DI" or starts with "DON" and the amount is over $0. However, we had a couple of transactions tonight that were added to that same sale campaign, and I learned that something isn't quite right.

TL;DR: would you please let me know why the "One Time Donation Receipt - at Glass Sale" email Autoresponder was sent for order #27814-2112032234518559462? Org ID 00DA0000000Avko access granted. Thank you!
Working...
X