X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied
    Good day @Louise Kelly

We have fixed it by adding the state Hackney into the State and Country/Territory Picklists of the UK. We have processed the temp contact in the question: https://internationalseniorlawyerspr...Y000005F6sQQAS

Please check and let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Leave a comment:

• Issue processing temp contact caused by incompatible state value

Hello! This is for Salesforce org ID 00D5Y000002UY2V, C&P Account 61315, order # 61315-2111300536437711508 and here is the issue: in this order, the person selected UK and then the state of 'Hackney'. However, we have Salesforce's State and Country/Territory Picklists enabled, and in Salesforce's configuration, there are NO states for for the UK at all. This means that now I am unable to process the temp contact for this order because it can't create a record with Hackney as the state. So I need your help with two things:

1. Can you help me with processing this temp contact?
    2. Can you provide guidance on what I need to do to prevent this problem happening again? FYI the organization has way more offline transactions / data entry directly into Salesforce so it's critical that we have picklists enabled in Salesforce. If I have to give up on state picklists on C&P forms because they are incompatible, I will have to do that as well although in an ideal world I'd like to have both and just have them synced...

Thanks so much,

Louise
Working...
X