X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CnP.LiveSupport.AB
    replied
    mjokiman ,

We have reposted the transactions to Salesforce so that they share the 'Decline' status now reflected in CONNECT.

I am still in the process of verifying what the decline statuses should be - whether there was a decline by the bank, or whether the decline represents a temporary break in the connection with the bank; however, these patrons cards were not charged.

Leave a comment:

• mjokiman
    replied
    Amy updates?

Leave a comment:

• mjokiman
    replied
    Please let me know the details of what happened. If they're indeed declines or as you mentioned the 1st time that these were due to the network activity error that occurred. Once, you've determined what happened and if they're legitimate declines, please correct the entries in Salesforce. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.LiveSupport.AB
    replied
    mjokiman,

There are now 9 transactions from 11/2/2021 that show as pending. They now have a declined status in CONNECT. There is no decline reason listed, so I am looking into confirming that these are legimate declines.

To correct Salesforce, we would just need to delete the transactions in C&P Settings > Maintenance, and post them again from CONNECT.

Leave a comment:

• mjokiman
    replied
    These are transactions from Nov 2nd. As of right now, 8:26am PST, they're still pending. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.LiveSupport.AB
    replied
    mjokiman ,

We expect these are due to the network connectivity issues that occurred yesterday between 11:00 and 1:00 ET. They should resolve later this morning. I will check again around lunchtime to see if your transactions still have a status of "Pending".

Leave a comment:

• mjokiman
    replied
    Any updates?

Leave a comment:

• mjokiman
    started a topic Transactions Pending

Transactions Pending

Hi there are several cc transactions that said pending. Here's one order: 36448-2111021703466162248
    Please let me know ASAP why they're pending?

Thanks.
Working...
X