Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• krj1903
    replied
    This was the missing piece for me. Thank you so much for the information. I followed the documentation and all seems to work now.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.LiveSupport.AB
    replied
    If I go to the link you provided, than yes, I get "Authorization required".
    That's a form your organization created, based on custom aspects you added.

Due to the changes in Salesforce's Winter '21 and Spring '21 release, we did have to update our apps to account for the fact that Site Guest User permission sets were retired, and sharing rules were added. We also had to make changes to accommodate new enforcement of field-level-security in the package's permission sets and add instructions to post-installation for modifying field-level-security on standard Salesforce objects.

You may be able to resolve the issue by reviewing the sharing rules in Donor Management: Salesforce Sites and the approach to field-level-security described in Install or Upgrade Click & Pledge Apps in Salesforce, and adapting those concepts to your custom forms. But we cannot support site pages that your organization created outside of our app.

Leave a comment:

• krj1903
    replied
    Here is the screenshot
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• krj1903
    replied
    That made a lot of sense to me, so I tried it myself and got the same result. See screenshot. The link you have in the last message is missing some of the URL, so it goes to the form, but it doesn't link to that object that the ID in the URL is referencing.

The URL is https://campbelknap.secure.force.com...2N4M000002SEvB. Can you try that from Incognito on your end?

Leave a comment:

• CnP.LiveSupport.AB
    replied
    I used an incognito window to access https://campbelknap.secure.force.com...2N4M000002SEvB, and it loaded fine.

Leave a comment:

• krj1903
    replied
    Yes, there is no issue with our event or donation forms being accessed by site guest users. And as mentioned above, the custom tuition form is loading for some, and the rest get the authorization required page. Were you able to access the custom form with the link and screenshot I shared? I still get the Authorization Required page and cannot access it, which means the site guest user cannot either.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.LiveSupport.AB
    replied
    Hi krj1903,

Your event forms are loading correctly:

Click image for larger version  Name:	2021-04-20_14-07-26.jpg Views:	0 Size:	88.5 KB ID:	59650

The form in your screenshot appears to be a custom form, but it also appears to be loading correctly.

The post installation job that creates the newly necessary sharing rules takes some time to complete, perhaps the job simply needed to finish running.

Leave a comment:

• krj1903
    replied
    I am still seeing that the guest user (the parent that we send the tuition payment form link to) cannot access the form, getting the same authorization needed. And it is that way when I try to follow the link, and I have full permissions as listed above. And again, this is not an issue for all guest users (parents). We are getting payments for tuition, which means it is working for most.

Attached is a screenshot of the object page that the link pulls from. I have circled the link that leads to the error. The link below is for that page in our org.

https://campbelknap.lightning.force....02SEvBUAW/view

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied
    Good day @krj1903

We've upgraded to the latest version and verify that your event pages load.

Be sure to add user permission sets for app users, as Salesforce began enforcing field-level-security in Spring '21 that will affect your users.

IMPORTANT REQUIREMENT: It is IMPORTANT that you re-establish connection to Salesforce. The connected user must have access to various objects and the following access levels:
    • Be an administrator
    • Have the following permission sets assigned:
      • PS-CnP-PaaS-Connected-User-ONLY
      • PS-CnP-Event-Connected-User-ONLY (If the event is installed)
    Establish connection with Salesforce: http://cnp.ooo/Salesforce-Connection

NOTE: Please make sure that the user who is settling the temporary contacts must have the following permissions (in case of Semi-Automatic & Fully-automatic Contact Creation as well as Connected user) :
    • Field-Level Security set as Visible to the Opportunity objects standard fields i.e. Account Name, Amount, Lead Source, Primary Campaign Source, & Quantity.
    • Campaign creation permission needed for the user. (for assigning these permissions goto Profile > Edit > Standard Object Permissions > Campaigns > check Read and Create permissions.) Note: Check the "Marketing User" checkbox on the user details page.
    • Case creation permission needed for the user. (for assigning these permissions goto Profile > Edit > Standard Object Permissions > Case > check Read and Create permissions.)
    Please check and let us know if you still see any issues.

Leave a comment:

• krj1903
    replied
    I know. It has made it tough for us with the way our consultants set up our Org.

1 week access has been granted. Thank you for looking into this!

Leave a comment:

• CnP.LiveSupport.AB
    replied
    Hi krj1903,

Could you grant login access so that we can review?

Salesforce made major changes with the Winter'21 and Spring '21 releases that affected Site behavior. Likely we just need to upgrade you or review your settings.

Leave a comment:

• Visualforce page displays "Authorization Required" on a payment page

Hello,

This is something I have posted about in the past due to Salesforce changing security with the Guest User accounts. Previously, we were seeing this Authorization Required page for every one of our tuition payment pages. Once you helped, it seemed all good. Now it seems that there is a random amount of people where their links go to this page and not the payment page. I tried a bunch of the links myself and it seemed that 2 out of the 10 I tried did not let me access the payment page.

Is there something you can do? I do not know where to start because it seems to be random.

Org ID: 00D610000008aBr

Click and Pledge account: 34147
    Attached Files
Working...
X