X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jcastillo
    replied
    Thanks,

I did review the session settings and I wasn't sure where exactly was the problem. The connected user was and still is "sglover" who isn't enabled with MFA even before. Also, when I checked the scheduled jobs, the C&amp related jobs were connected to this user. It seems off sounds like and that's the reason I had trouble finding a more permanent fix. As for your most recent recommended resolution, "remove the verification for the scheduled jobs" this didn't work as well. I just deleted the scheduled jobs and then everything worked as normal.

At least by now it's working as expected. Hoping it won't be a problem this coming new release cycle.
    Thanks for all your help!

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied
    Good day @jcastillo

I think it can be removed from Session settings? Please make sure the user who submitted the job doesn't have MFA.

Leave a comment:

• jcastillo
    replied
    Thank you!
    Hopefully this will finally resolve the issue.
    If you don’t mind me asking, how and where exactly should I remove the verification for the scheduled jobs?

Thanks again!

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied
    Good day @jcastillo

Our developers reviewed your instance and concluded the scheduled jobs don't have full access which is causing the above issue. When I enter the given temporary code to access the scheduled jobs, the temporary contacts starts working:

Click image for larger version  Name:	temp record.jpg Views:	0 Size:	141.5 KB ID:	60102

In order to fix the issue, you need to remove the verification for scheduled jobs. It requires full access to the scheduled job.

Leave a comment:

• jcastillo
    replied
    We just tried again and we're still having the insufficient privilege error as follows:

---
    Insufficient Privileges
    You do not have the level of access necessary to perform the operation you requested. Please contact the owner of the record or your administrator if access is necessary. For more information, see Insufficient Privileges Errors.
    ---

Our users are mostly admins like I said before so it's weird we're having this kind of errors.
    Any possibility of escalating this to another C&P support if necessary? We're really so much behind with our records having been unable to close since March due to this error.

Thank you so much!

P.S.
    I was checking the Audit Trail and noticed the following upgrades by one of our users. Does this have to do with all the issues we've been having with the temporary contacts?
    Upgraded AppExchange package: Click & Pledge PaaS Class Library
    Upgraded AppExchange package: ClickandPledge_OAuth_Connection
    The managed package "ClickandPledge_OAuth_Connection" version "79.0" has not been security reviewed and was installed by user "sglov**@****.***".
    Upgraded AppExchange package: ClickandPledge_OAuth_Connection_oauth
    The managed package "ClickandPledge_OAuth_Connection_oauth" version "79.0" has not been security reviewed and was installed by user "sglov**@****.***".
    Upgraded AppExchange package: ClickandPledge_Connect_Connection
    The managed package "ClickandPledge_Connect_Connection" version "47.0" has not been security reviewed and was installed by user "sglov**@****.***".
    Upgraded AppExchange package: ClickandPledge_Connect_Connection_oauth
    The managed package "ClickandPledge_Connect_Connection_oauth" version "47.0" has not been security reviewed and was installed by user "sglov**@****.***".

---------
    ANOTHER TEMPORARY CODE: K2S9E3QEK0
    Expires
    5/6/2021 10:39 AM

Last edited by jcastillo; 05-05-2021, 11:18 AM.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied
    Good day @jcastillo

Sorry that it has taken this much time. Can you please ask the users listed in the question to check now if they see any error with temp contacts?

Leave a comment:

• jcastillo
    replied
    Hi,
    Here's a temporary code that works for 24 hours: EP3BZ38I1T (Expires 5/5/2021 7:18 PM CT)
    This has been going for several days, in fact the issue has been over two months. Can I call so we can get into this one time?

Thank you so much!

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied
    Good day @jcastillo

We want to review the profile permissions of the above-mentioned users, but we are unable to access them due to MFA. Would you please create a temporary code so that we can review it?

https://help.salesforce.com/articleV...ode.htm&type=5

Leave a comment:

• jcastillo
    replied
    I've extended the account login access again so you can check further.
    I don't see C&P Account Number field when navigating to a Contact record.

And yes our users can see scheduled jobs in SETUP. Most if not all of our C&P Users have systems administrator profile (or cloned from sys admin otherwise).

Thank you!
    Last edited by jcastillo; 04-28-2021, 07:18 PM.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.LiveSupport.AB
    replied
    Can any of your users see "Scheduled Jobs"? They need to be able to see scheduled jobs.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.LiveSupport.AB
    replied
    Would you mind extending the access? It will end today.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.LiveSupport.AB
    replied
    The email was sent to you by mistake, you are up to date.

I am not able to review the profile for "Account Administrator". Could you check on your end to see if you are able to see the values for the Contact > C&P Account Number field?

You have not assigned permission sets for C&P Apps as needed for your app users. I've tried adding those, and it does not correct the issue; however, you should add those for your users.

Leave a comment:

• jcastillo
    replied
    We've just received an email notice about "Upgrade Available for Salesforce Apps" for April 6th.
    Would you be able to upgrade our apps while you're troubleshooting our initial problems with C&P Temp Contact?

Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• jcastillo
    replied
    Please check with user "dbadmin" as it doesn't have 2FA on. And, if user sglover can grant you account login access you can check that as well.
    As for my account, I'll be temporarily turning off 2F so you can check all three users.

Thank you so much!

Leave a comment:

• CnP.LiveSupport.AB
    replied
    We can investigate further if you can have a user that doesn't have 2FA grant login access, certainly with all the Salesforce changes permissions have been a real problem - but usually those occur when attempting to process the Temporary Contact, not when you click the temporary contact name on the list.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X