Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dnewland@kellpartners.com
    replied
    Thank you for these updates. For ongoing testing please use the contact record Test Test 0033t00003RcObYAAV.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.LiveSupport.AB
    replied
    Hi DNewland,

In our test environment, the existing version of the app has not encountered this issue; however, we are updating the app to populate the Primary Contact field rather than the npe01__Contact_Id_for_Role__c. Once we have tested this successfully, we can release a beta to see if this will solve the situation with this instance.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.LiveSupport.AB
    replied
    Is there a reason that you have not checked 'Always Rollup to Primary Contact Role" in NPSP Settings > Donations > Contact Roles?

When I reviewed the instance, the default Contact Role had been set to "Decision Maker".

I tried changing the default Contact Role to "Donor", and checking the "Always Rollup to Primary Contact Role" in NPSP Settings, but reprocessing your transaction with those settings did not resolve the issue.
    I returned the settings to the way I found them.

You can, of course, turn Contact Role creation back on in C&P Settings > Opportunity, which I added in your instance:

Click image for larger version

Name:	2021-04-09_13-01-21.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	53.6 KB
ID:	59360

This creates the Contact Role, so your NPSP rollups will probably work.

We have populated a field called npe01__Contact_Id_for_Role__c since 2012, and that value is populated. I checked with NPSP, and they have suggested that we may need to replace this reference with the Primary Contact lookup field instead. NPSP is looking into this as well.

I will confer with our Development team, and give you an update on Monday.

Leave a comment:

replied
    I updated the default contact role to donor and processed a new transaction with the same result. The new transactions order number is 61117-210408185427009.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.LiveSupport.AB
    replied
    Anytime you are providing an example of a transaction, it is most helpful if you can also provide the Order Number, preferably in text, so that we can easily copy to track it down.

This order appears to be 61117-210407182046893.

I added C&P Alias to the related lists on the Contact layout, so I could determine if a Temporary Contact was processed. I then deleted the C&P Alias, deleted the order in C&P Settings > Maintenance, and reprocessed the C&P Data with the same result.

When PaaS processes an incoming transaction, and the customer has NPSP installed, PaaS turns off the default Contact Role creation and lets NPSP handle it.

NPSP populates the 'Primary Contact' field with whatever Contact is marked as the Primary Contact Role - this is turned on in NPSP Settings:

Click image for larger version  Name:	2021-04-08_NPSP Settings Contact Roles.jpg Views:	0 Size:	36.7 KB ID:	59220

PaaS creating a Contact Role is turned off to let NPSP do its thing, but the setting in NPSP Settings only takes the existing Contact Role and uses it to set the Primary Contact Role field on the Opportunity.

So I think to resolve your issue, you need to make "Donor" the default Contact Role.

Click image for larger version  Name:	2021-04-08_Donor as default Contact Role.jpg Views:	0 Size:	58.5 KB ID:	59221
    Last edited by CnP.LiveSupport.AB; 04-08-2021, 08:59 AM.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Support access has been granted.

Org Id: 00D3t000001Mz7S

Leave a comment:

• Donations Created without Related Primary Contact

Several donations have been created using the virtual terminal and the donation form that are only related to the household and not the individual. Here's an example of the C&P Data and the same Opportunity record of a transaction created through the virtual terminal.

Click image for larger version

Name:	CPData.PNG
Views:	51
Size:	55.6 KB
ID:	59166Click image for larger version

Name:	CPOpp.PNG
Views:	30
Size:	15.4 KB
ID:	59167
Working...
X