X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied
    Good day @[email protected]

We reviewed the above CnP Data and it looks like it has been already fixed. However, the errors you are referring to is because:

1. Formatting of an email was incorrect? is because the custom question/answer is mapped to the Email field at C&P Custom mapping, if you change the field email to string then it will get resolved.
    2. You will need to review your workflows to see what is causing an issue.
    3. The issue is the user doesn't have permission for the campaign creation.

Leave a comment:

• Seun@northstarfund.org
    replied
    I've granted you access, thanks!

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied
    Good day @[email protected]

Would you please grant us login access to your Salesforce instance so that we can review what's going on?

Leave a comment:

• Numerous Errors when processing donations i

This has been a recurring issues and I've attempted to address it while attending a few office hours, but it hasn't been resolved yet; today I noticed another donation that is not posting to SF due to a different error.

CnP Data-210401-0023660 -- is not posting into salesforce - this is the new error for a donation that was made yesterday. A

Also donations from Beth Grossman and Pat (PJ) Kuzo are showing into C&P but not posting to SF. I'm aware that each of these donations are in C&P/connect, but they are not posting to SF correctly because there is an error on the donation form - what do we need to do to ensure that donations still process through. Three different errors have occurred: 1) formating of an email was incorrect 2) a processing error with the check boxes and work flow caused an error and now today 3) an error around an attempt to add a campaign member is causing a new error and preventing yet another donation to post into SF.
Working...
X