Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied
    We suggest you post this under Ideas & Suggestions channels from where our developers will review and see the possibilities to consider the request.

Leave a comment:

• nina@boisebicycleproject.org
    replied
    Is that an improvement that C&P is looking to include in the future?

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied
    Sorry, it is not possible for now.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Is there a way to make it so nothing is updated if it's blank? Seems counterintuitive.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied
    Please note that with the custom mapping, it will update the field with whatever donor puts the value, and yes, if it is blank then the field will update with a blank value.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied
    Good day @[email protected]

We have fixed it. Please check and let us know if see any issues with the mapping.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Here is an order number.
    60526-2102051812012701997

Leave a comment:

replied
    Well that will be difficult as I correct the profile's when they occur. Do you need one that hasn't been corrected in salesforce, or just any order that has that question on it?

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied

We need the order number and your expected answer so that we can review it.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Login has been granted! Here is the form: https://connect.clickandpledge.com/w...1-02042ea8d3c4
    It happens with multiple forms, and unfortunately because it erases the original data, I can't actually confirm ones it has happened with because I can't see history of what has been on that field. The one that I noticed this with has been fixed.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied

Would you please grant us login access to your Salesforce instance and share the form link as well as the order number so that we can review it?

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Leave a comment:

started a topic Issue with custom mapping question

Issue with custom mapping question

We have a custom question for a membership number mapped to a field in Salesforce. When folks enter a member number they've been previously given, it will auto fill it in if the field is blank. It's also filling the field in even if something is not entered into it, so if a member doesn't put a number in the field but there is already one in Salesforce, it replaces it with nothing. Is there a way to fix it so it doesn't do that?
Working...
X