Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CnP.LiveSupport.AB
    replied
    Because Event Management requires the interaction of so many objects, and to minimize managing the event by bouncing around to different tabs, much of the field validation is done within the code of the app.

We always advise against doing any modification of data from the native screens. That's why they are not included with the install.

You only have 12 events functioning properly in Event Management, but you have 50 event records in your Event object. You installed our Event App on 11/7/2016. You cannot import past data into the Event app objects and expect to manipulate that data in Event Management. The best way to recreate that data would be to create a template for each of your repeating events, and then recreate the events using Event Import. However, this only recreates the Event data, not the data for your Registrants and Attendees. You may not want to manually re-sell all those tickets through Box Office.

If you want to be able to report on past event data as far as income and past attendance, I recommend that you import this past data into Campaigns instead, and structure your future events so that they populate new Event Campaigns the same way.

In short, correcting the missing required fields would be more work than using Event Import to recreate the events and selling the tickets again through the Box Office using Custom Payments. Thus the suggested approach and using Campaigns to manage the data from past events.

Leave a comment:

• rmygatt
    replied
    Is there a way to correct the missing required fields in order to make the event show in the Event Management View?

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied
    Good day @rmygatt

It seems you have created the event in standard layout and there are no Level start date and end date. Also, it looks like the Contact Fields were deleted and some other required fields were not available in the Event that is the reason it is not showing it in the Event Management View.

Please note that it is not suggestible to add Attendees/Registrants backfill manually in the standard layout. It will cause a cascading effect.

Leave a comment:

• rmygatt
    started a topic Adding registrants at new level to past event

Adding registrants at new level to past event

Hi,

Our org ID is 00D41000000g5OM and access has been granted for one week.

We are trying to backfill some participants at a new registration level to this event from 2017: https://austinfilmsociety.lightning....01YpLqAAK/view however when I click the "New C&P Event Registrant" or "New C&P Event Registered Attendee" or "New Registration Level" I am sent to a page not found error.

Additionally, in the C&P Event Management view, I can only see 12 events and we've had many more than that. The "Producer/Director Relationship" event does not appear at all.

Can you help with both these issue? Thank you!
Working...
X