Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kaldrich@outdoors.org
    replied
    OK that answers it! Thanks for your response.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day!

This transaction was made in TEST mode. TEST mode transactions are not included in the recurring processing.

Hope that answers your question.

Leave a comment:

• kaldrich@outdoors.org
    replied
    Hi there,
    The first transaction was on 6/16 so we expected the first recurring transaction to happen 1 week later on 6/23. The recurring was set up to be weekly for 2 installments.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support
    replied
    Good day!

Test recurring transaction are typically skipped since when set up people forget them and they just take space.

When did you expect the test transaction to run? do you have the date that it should have ran so we can check?

Leave a comment:

• kaldrich@outdoors.org
    started a topic Recurring Donation not appearing

Recurring Donation not appearing

We have attempted to test a recurring transaction but are not seeing the subsequent recurring donation come through. We did this in our C&P test account integrated with our Salesforce Partial Sandbox. The initial donation went through fine, but a week later when we expected the first recurring to automatically process, nothing happened. I saw no transaction in C&P Connect nor in Salesforce. Would this be due to the recurring donation being a test transaction? Would there be another reason? I also submitted a support ticket (here https://support.clickandpledge.com/s/contactsupport) for this but never heard back so I'm trying here in the forum. I have granted login access of our Partial Sandbox (org ID 00D220000000UrH), the recurring ID is 561222 and the master order number is 38797-2006161122161271111. Thanks!
Working...
X