Clear All

• cyrch
    replied
    Perfect! Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied
    Good day @cyrch

We have updated our permission sets accordingly. The compatible version will be out in the last week of this month.

Leave a comment:

• cyrch
    replied
    I have the same question about the Winter '21 release. I received the below email today, and double checked the C&P Default Profile (guest user license) to check on those permissions. We have "View All" permissions turned on for a number of custom C&P objects. Is there anything we need to do prior to the release to make sure it doesn't affect our operations?

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied
    Until now we don't found any issues with Summer 20 in the sandbox, all are working fine. After the summer 20 update in production, we will make a release with the compatible version of Summer 20.

Leave a comment:

• ctugwell
    replied
    Ok. The release is 1 week away and I'm not certain when the following are activated:
    I
    n the Summer ’20 release, Salesforce is enabling the following three settings.
    • Setting name: Secure guest user record access
      • To access this setting, from Setup enter Sharing Settings in the Quick Find box.
      • Select Sharing Settings.
    • Setting name: Assign new records created by guest users to the default owner
      • To access this setting, from Setup enter Communities Settings in the Quick Find box.
      • Select Communities Settings.
    • Setting name: Assign new records created by the Salesforce Sites guest users to a default owner in the org
      • To access this setting, from Setup enter Sites in the Quick Find box.
      • Select Sites.
    That click and pledge will work as expected. What are you proposing that we do: Opt out of the update? Or, will you have your update prior to Salesforce's update?

Chris

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied
    Good day @ctugwell

Summer 20 is under the testing, once we are done we will make a release.

Leave a comment:

• ctugwell
    started a topic New Guest User Security Policies

New Guest User Security Policies

With the Summer '20 release, Salesforce is making changes to "Guest User Security Policies." Will these changes impact how the C&P apps integrate with Salesforce? Is there anything that we need to do prior to the update to ensure that integrations aren't impacted?

Thanks,

Chris
Working...
X