Announcement

Collapse

Information Needed

See more
See less

Upsert Failed error report - can you help with trouble shooting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied
    Good day @Louise Kelly

The reason for the above error is because the CampaignID which you mapped in the C&P Settings >> Opportunities does not exist in your instance:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Campaignid.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	20.9 KB
ID:	54178

Please delete the above mapping or change the CampaignID with valid Campaign and reprocess the C&P Data for the above order number.

Leave a comment:

• Upsert Failed error report - can you help with trouble shooting?

Hello,

This is for Organization ID: 00D1I000001djsT, C&P Account ID: 39407 and I just granted you 1 week of access to the Salesforce instance.

We received the following error report tonight (see below). I checked that the C&P / Salesforce connection was good ( I disconnected & reconnected), and checked that all C&P apps are up to date. I can see the C&P transaction in Salesforce but doesn't seem to have created an opportunity record. Reposting the transaction to Salesforce triggered the same error. Can you help with figuring out what's going on? Here's the error report:
    Hi FOLPL Administrator,
    Sorry, but we have encountered an error while posting the data to your Salesforce account.

Additional information:
    • Order number: 39407-2006111701410553796
    • Contact name:
    • Transaction Result: Authorized
    • C&P Data ID: 783
    • Organization ID: 00D1I000001djsTUAQ
    • C&P Account #:39407
    • Organization Name: Friends of the Larchmont Public Library
    • Applications : Application Name: Connect.Forms- Version Number1.5 Installed Packages: 6.2004010001-9.2004220013-5.2004120014
    System response:

"Upsert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: ENTITY_IS_DELETED, entity is deleted: []--null--303--(CnP_PaaS) --System.DmlException"

Please check the following link for details:

https://na73.salesforce.com/a151I000005cmR2QAI

If you need further assistance please submit a support ticket at https://support.clickandpledge.com/s/contactsupport
    Regards,
    Click & Pledge Development Team
    Salesforce Group
Working...
X