X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CnP.LiveSupport.AB
    replied
    Hi Jon,

You can go to the most recent payment of each recurring transaction in CONNECT, and edit the SKU. The previous payment is used to clone the record for the next payment, so the SKU will be added.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2020-05-26_12-46-34.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	85.0 KB
ID:	53754

Leave a comment:

• jonmcdermott
    replied
    Thank you. Now that I know that a SKU is required in order for the mapping to work, I went into my Campaign in Connect->Campaign Details->Payment options, and set up a SKU for one-time and recurring donations. While a SKU is now being sent to Salesforce C&P Data for NEW donations, no SKU is being sent for recurring donations that were scheduled before I added the SKU information (example, I have a recurring monthly donation that was scheduled last summer). How do I get the new SKU settings to apply to scheduled recurring donations?

Regards,
    Jon

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied
    Please see:

Name:	SKU blank.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	52.3 KB
ID:	53594

Please note that there must be some value in the SKU to satisfy the condition. You have set to any SKU but your transaction doesn't have any SKU value and it is blank.

Hope that makes sense.

Leave a comment:

• jonmcdermott
    replied
    OK, login access granted. Please see order #

33207-200515120725160

as an example.

Thanks, Jon

Leave a comment:

• CnP.Support.AM
    replied
    Good day @jonmcdermott

Would you please grant us login access to your SF Instance and share the order number so that we can review it?

Leave a comment:

• Setting the value of a standard Opportunity field

Hi, when I receive an online donation, I want to set the value of "Acknowledgement​ Status" (a standard Salesforce/NPSP field) to the picklist value: "To Be Acknowledged". I tried doing so in the custom mapping/SKU Map section. I'm not using SKUs for donations, so I set the SKU criteria to 'any SKU'. (see attached) This isn't working. I don't think I would do it in the 'Custom Question Map' section, because there is no corresponding custom question for this, just want to always set it to the same value. Thanks in advance for your help.

Name:	CustomMapping.png
Views:	23
Size:	5.1 KB
ID:	53567

Attached Files
Working...
X