Good day [email protected] :

Issue with Salesforce domain.

Can you check at URL: https://status.salesforce.com/search...nevadaalliance

Click image for larger version

Name:	domain.png
Views:	43
Size:	35.8 KB
ID:	51525

Please contact the Salesforce support to fix the domain issue.

Looking forward to hearing back from you for other assistance.

Leave a comment:

• emily@lamorita.org
    replied
    Yes you may upgrade us. Please let me know if that will affect any of the mapping I have done.

Leave a comment:

• CnP.LiveSupport.AB
    replied
    [email protected]

I'm reviewing your issue from Live Support, and notice that you have a similar issue to the caller that came after you. Your Release version is showing as being from 7/2/2019, and shows there are no updates available, when in fact there has been an update in 12/2019. We are continuing to review, but may we upgrade you to the more recent version?

For our internal reference, the Order Number we are testing the Autoresponder with is 60733-2003041851313451005, and the Autoresponder is "Thank you - one time"

Leave a comment:

• emily@lamorita.org
    started a topic AutoResponder Not Being Sent

AutoResponder Not Being Sent

I've created two autoresponders and they are not working. One is for recurring and one is for one-time payments. They both have the condition to go out if SKU includes Donation or Membership (and all of my SKUs include Donation or Membership.

Salesforce Org ID: 00Df4000001QSf3

I've given access to the Salesforce instance

I've tested the Email Template from the C&P Designer and it sends it when it's a test. But if I make a donation on a C&P Connect Form it does not send the autoresponder.

Thank you for your help!
Working...
X